Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are we that bad?

ceekay84

Not that easy. The Patriots are good and they showed it on our decent defense. However I don't think they are that good on Defense to hold us to only 7 meaningless points. Other teams we've beaten have been able to score on the Pats unlike what we did.

The Pats barely put a hand on Jason today and he fumbled the ball like crazy. He almost fumbled when he scampered for a 1st down when no one was around him. The piss poor play that we got from Jason today was not a result of the Pats, it was a fumbling QB doing what he does when pressured. Jason rushed the ball, over threw wide open receivers, through horrible passes for easy INT's, and fumbled 3 times. He single handedly lost us the game.

The game was lost half by Jason playing like dog crap and half by the defense being outplayed.

Not that easy. The Patriots are good and they showed it on our decent defense. However I don't think they are that good on Defense to hold us to only 7 meaningless points. Other teams we've beaten have been able to score on the Pats unlike what we did.

The Pats barely put a hand on Jason today and he fumbled the ball like crazy. He almost fumbled when he scampered for a 1st down when no one was around him. The piss poor play that we got from Jason today was not a result of the Pats, it was a fumbling QB doing what he does when pressured. Jason rushed the ball, over threw wide open receivers, through horrible passes for easy INT's, and fumbled 3 times. He single handedly lost us the game.

The game was lost half by Jason playing like dog crap and half by the defense being outplayed.

The Patriots are that good.

As for the Skins, they clearly are not in their league but I still think that they are pretty good and will be a factor in a wide open NFC.

It'll be interesting to see how they react to this loss next week. I expect them to come out and pound an awful Jets team. If they don't and struggle ala the Cardinals game or worse yet somehow lose, then I think Gibbs may have lost this team and we'd be in for a Norv (96)/Spurrier (03) freefall.

Archived