Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD SKINS/pats

Blondie

People, people, we need to stay focused on our duty as 13th man (living room fans with imagined effect on the game)! This Pats fan is just trying to distract us.

Oh WOW...........thank you for refocusing me; I was laughing at the Gnats for having 12 men in a huddle:laugh: and the confused look of Ellie and Cloublin because they got a penalty

Whew.............."I needed that" refocus!

Thank you:notworthy

GO SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

People, people, we need to stay focused on our duty as 13th man (living room fans with imagined effect on the game)! This Pats fan is just trying to distract us.

Oh WOW...........thank you for refocusing me; I was laughing at the Gnats for having 12 men in a huddle:laugh: and the confused look of Ellie and Cloublin because they got a penalty

Whew.............."I needed that" refocus!

Thank you:notworthy

GO SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

I'm more disappointed that Smoot is not playing today. We'll miss him out there.

Being nickle back, he's less of a loss in my book. I'm not saying I would not want him out there if healthy, but we have excelent depth in the secondary compared to the line

I'm more disappointed that Smoot is not playing today. We'll miss him out there.

Being nickle back, he's less of a loss in my book. I'm not saying I would not want him out there if healthy, but we have excelent depth in the secondary compared to the line

Archived