Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD SKINS/pats

Blondie

Your team isn't bad, but I just can't see you guys beating the Patriot juggernaut, especially at home. Anticipate a long day for your team.

Why would an opposing fan come to the message board ON GAME DAY of the team they are playing.

I would want to be with MY BRETHERN.

But then again, I am a DIE HARD FAN.

Your team isn't bad, but I just can't see you guys beating the Patriot juggernaut, especially at home. Anticipate a long day for your team.

Why would an opposing fan come to the message board ON GAME DAY of the team they are playing.

I would want to be with MY BRETHERN.

But then again, I am a DIE HARD FAN.

Good luck playing against one of the league's top defenses. It won't help that your starting TE is out.

Loss of Watson hurts a bit, but there's still Stallworth, Welker, Moss, Maroney, and Faulk that can help score a lot of points in a hurry. I see this as a 31-13 type of game.

Good luck playing against one of the league's top defenses. It won't help that your starting TE is out.

Loss of Watson hurts a bit, but there's still Stallworth, Welker, Moss, Maroney, and Faulk that can help score a lot of points in a hurry. I see this as a 31-13 type of game.

I dunno. He hasn't had a good year, and maybe we'll see more of Springs.

Fred Smoot is still very serviceable as a cornerback and we need all our weapons on defense.

Since Smoot is out for this game, David Macklin and Leigh Torrence will be our 3rd and 4th cornerbacks... Against any other team, that's not a bad lineup but we're playing against the Patriots...

Archived