Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A pillar for every parking spot. Boston blog. (The, merciful, end)

Art

You're going to see a different team than you've seen from us today. We will have at least one touchdown pass from someone not named Campbell. We will do things we just haven't done for a long time, which is to say, play with nothing to lose as if we're not afraid of losing.

Hope you're right Art. Would love to see it!!

Uhhh ... this isn't Skins related ... but Art - did your woman run the Marine Corps Marathon today?

Indeed she did. My wife, her sister and my wife's best friend ran it today. Not sure how she did, if she's even done, but, I'm not happy with her cause she hasn't called me today to wish ME luck :).

Uhhh ... this isn't Skins related ... but Art - did your woman run the Marine Corps Marathon today?

Indeed she did. My wife, her sister and my wife's best friend ran it today. Not sure how she did, if she's even done, but, I'm not happy with her cause she hasn't called me today to wish ME luck :).

You've got a tough woman on your hands. It takes a lot of courage to run that marathon. Maybe that explains why you're married ... she's tough. ;)

My wife's toughness was shown during her last pregnancy for sure, though, I'm pretty sure it's my incredible good looks and charm that explains our continued marriage. That's my story :).

You've got a tough woman on your hands. It takes a lot of courage to run that marathon. Maybe that explains why you're married ... she's tough. ;)

My wife's toughness was shown during her last pregnancy for sure, though, I'm pretty sure it's my incredible good looks and charm that explains our continued marriage. That's my story :).

You're going to see a different team than you've seen from us today. We will have at least one touchdown pass from someone not named Campbell. We will do things we just haven't done for a long time, which is to say, play with nothing to lose as if we're not afraid of losing.

Let's see: Draws and wr screens and the little 5 yard outs.

Yep, we're really going all out on offense and throwing caution to the wind this week. :rolleyes:

Let's see: Draws and wr screens and the little 5 yard outs.

Yep, we're really going all out on offense and throwing caution to the wind this week. :rolleyes:

We're not going to win. You've lost your mind. You actually think Greg Williams would call any blitzes during the game to cause Brady to throw any interceptions or to fumble? Won't happen. You think Gibbs would actually throw the ball down field rather than run it 60 times a game for 1.5 yards/carry? Won't happen. What a joke is the coaching staff and play-calling. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills watching the Redskins play. They signed wide receivers to big contracts to... block for running backs and in Brandon Lloyd's case, just sit on the bench. And we haven't drafted or signed a defensive end of any note in the past 5+ years because??? It doesn't make any sense. It's embarrassing.

We're not going to win. You've lost your mind. You actually think Greg Williams would call any blitzes during the game to cause Brady to throw any interceptions or to fumble? Won't happen. You think Gibbs would actually throw the ball down field rather than run it 60 times a game for 1.5 yards/carry? Won't happen. What a joke is the coaching staff and play-calling. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills watching the Redskins play. They signed wide receivers to big contracts to... block for running backs and in Brandon Lloyd's case, just sit on the bench. And we haven't drafted or signed a defensive end of any note in the past 5+ years because??? It doesn't make any sense. It's embarrassing.

Archived