Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A pillar for every parking spot. Boston blog. (The, merciful, end)

Art

Hard to figure out why the team has been largely together for this long and still seem to have such trouble executing the simple stuff.

Is it really that hard to figure out? What do your instincts tell you? Mine tell me that our organizational structure doesn't work and our offensive coaches are terrible. Gibbs's 80's offense doesn't run well against 2007 defenses.

Hard to figure out why the team has been largely together for this long and still seem to have such trouble executing the simple stuff.

Is it really that hard to figure out? What do your instincts tell you? Mine tell me that our organizational structure doesn't work and our offensive coaches are terrible. Gibbs's 80's offense doesn't run well against 2007 defenses.

LOL yes, it's like watching a mentally deficient person trying to shove the square block into the round hole over and over and over....JG has finally proven to me he cannot adapt to todays game, but I think Saunders has not had enough free reign to throw him under the same bus. Not yet anyway, and maybe never with JG at the helm.

Another fatal flaw, in my opinion, is GW's philosophy that you can provide pressure with blitzing (where was that?) and not need a DL. LOL. The pats had us running scared with a 3 man rush and were able to blanket our pee wee sized recievers.

I still think we may have an outside chance at the playoffs if the team can regroup, but we won't go far even then. Art was worried about the coach having faith in his team, but he got it backwards.

LOL yes, it's like watching a mentally deficient person trying to shove the square block into the round hole over and over and over....JG has finally proven to me he cannot adapt to todays game, but I think Saunders has not had enough free reign to throw him under the same bus. Not yet anyway, and maybe never with JG at the helm.

Another fatal flaw, in my opinion, is GW's philosophy that you can provide pressure with blitzing (where was that?) and not need a DL. LOL. The pats had us running scared with a 3 man rush and were able to blanket our pee wee sized recievers.

I still think we may have an outside chance at the playoffs if the team can regroup, but we won't go far even then. Art was worried about the coach having faith in his team, but he got it backwards.

Archived