Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Westbrook, Gardner, Thompson

TheItalianStallion

What in the world happened to Michael Westbrook, Rod Gardner, and Derrius Thompson? Last I heard, Westbrook was with Cinci, Gardenr was with Carolina, but that was several years ago. Does anyone wknow what became of them?

Gardner was a choker, but I liked Thompson, he might've been that over-the-middle guy that we don't really have now.

What in the world happened to Michael Westbrook, Rod Gardner, and Derrius Thompson? Last I heard, Westbrook was with Cinci, Gardenr was with Carolina, but that was several years ago. Does anyone wknow what became of them?

Gardner was a choker, but I liked Thompson, he might've been that over-the-middle guy that we don't really have now.

Gardner went to Carolina then to GB then to Denver and didn't pan out anywhere, now he is out of the leaugue.

Westbrook was drafted in 2005 and never panned out and is out of the NFL, he isn't even a congressmen in DC. Thompson, i'm not sure where he went, but he may also be out of the league.

The Skins have been terrible at drafting Wide Receivers since the Desmond Howard fiasco.

Gardner went to Carolina then to GB then to Denver and didn't pan out anywhere, now he is out of the leaugue.

Westbrook was drafted in 2005 and never panned out and is out of the NFL, he isn't even a congressmen in DC. Thompson, i'm not sure where he went, but he may also be out of the league.

The Skins have been terrible at drafting Wide Receivers since the Desmond Howard fiasco.

At least we got a good TE!

I liked Thompson too, last I saw was him playing down here.

At least we got a good TE!

I liked Thompson too, last I saw was him playing down here.

Edit: Oops, I was thinking of Darryl Gardner, the DT. Darryl Gardner was up there in age, even when he was on the Skins for that one monster year. And he had serious back problems which was why Washington and then Denver balked at giving him money.

Rod Gardner was last on the Chiefs squad before getting cut like someone said earlier in the thread.

Westbrook fought in one of the MMA productions (Mixed Martial Arts), but outside of that one fight, he hasn't done much.

Not sure what happened to Derrius Thompson after Miami cut him.

I haven't heard much from Darnerian McCants either, totally dropped off the radar.

Trung Candidate is also off the radar.

Kenny Watson is doing real well in Cincy, just had an explosive game last week.

Edit: Oops, I was thinking of Darryl Gardner, the DT. Darryl Gardner was up there in age, even when he was on the Skins for that one monster year. And he had serious back problems which was why Washington and then Denver balked at giving him money.

Rod Gardner was last on the Chiefs squad before getting cut like someone said earlier in the thread.

Westbrook fought in one of the MMA productions (Mixed Martial Arts), but outside of that one fight, he hasn't done much.

Not sure what happened to Derrius Thompson after Miami cut him.

I haven't heard much from Darnerian McCants either, totally dropped off the radar.

Trung Candidate is also off the radar.

Kenny Watson is doing real well in Cincy, just had an explosive game last week.

The last I saw Gibbs had the tall boy edit McCants on the bench the entire year, put him in for 1 play in about week 14, and was good for a 20 yd catch. Our receiver corp was in shambles but Gibbs hated him because he was not a James Thrash special teams kinda receiver.

The last I saw Gibbs had the tall boy edit McCants on the bench the entire year, put him in for 1 play in about week 14, and was good for a 20 yd catch. Our receiver corp was in shambles but Gibbs hated him because he was not a James Thrash special teams kinda receiver.

Archived