Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Westbrook, Gardner, Thompson

TheItalianStallion

Derrius Thompson is from Baylor so I have a little skinny on him since thats where i go. He is out of league, says he was injured and now he's seen on the weekends at the clubs here in Waco. He says he's trying to get back into shape and return to the league. He hangs out with some of my good girl friends from time to time. You think im kidding about all this but im not.

Derrius Thompson is from Baylor so I have a little skinny on him since thats where i go. He is out of league, says he was injured and now he's seen on the weekends at the clubs here in Waco. He says he's trying to get back into shape and return to the league. He hangs out with some of my good girl friends from time to time. You think im kidding about all this but im not.

50/50 had a chance to possibly get called up this year but he shot himself in the foot. When the Cheifs cut him, they asked if they could call him back if needed and he said no. Burned his last bridge.

What about Sultan McCullough, Ifeanyi Ohalete, and Cliff Russel? :rolleyes: Russel has actually been in the league through last season with a grand total of 5 catches in four years, with three teams. That sounds like Lloyd's future.

Tim Hasselbeck is back in the league, if only because QBs are dropping left and right.

50/50 had a chance to possibly get called up this year but he shot himself in the foot. When the Cheifs cut him, they asked if they could call him back if needed and he said no. Burned his last bridge.

What about Sultan McCullough, Ifeanyi Ohalete, and Cliff Russel? :rolleyes: Russel has actually been in the league through last season with a grand total of 5 catches in four years, with three teams. That sounds like Lloyd's future.

Tim Hasselbeck is back in the league, if only because QBs are dropping left and right.

Archived