Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Pumpkin - Happy Halloween!

RenegadeTK

they are prints, like sheets of paper you put over the pumpkin and trace basically.

yeah.... they sell redskins stencils online

i made the mistake of printing out a picture of the skins logo and deciding what i should cut out.... MUCH harder.... but i also feel more accomplished

they are prints, like sheets of paper you put over the pumpkin and trace basically.

i made the mistake of printing out a picture of the skins logo and deciding what i should cut out.... MUCH harder.... but i also feel more accomplished

So me and my girl decided to carve pumpkins this year. The first thought that came to my mind was, "i've gotta do something redskins." So i did and my girl did the UK (University of Kentucky) logo.

I debated about whether i should post this in here..... but i am damn proud of my pumpkin and thought i'd share it with all of you.....

Pumpkin-Skins1.jpg

Pumpkin-Skins2.jpg

Pumpkin-Skins3.jpg

Pumpkin-UK.jpg

Pumpkin-SkinsUK.jpg

HTTR :logo:

If anyone...ANYONE tries to smash that 'Skins pumpkin. Track him down and make sure he can't do any more harm to any more innocent orange vegetables.

So me and my girl decided to carve pumpkins this year. The first thought that came to my mind was, "i've gotta do something redskins." So i did and my girl did the UK (University of Kentucky) logo.

I debated about whether i should post this in here..... but i am damn proud of my pumpkin and thought i'd share it with all of you.....

Pumpkin-Skins1.jpg

Pumpkin-Skins2.jpg

Pumpkin-Skins3.jpg

Pumpkin-UK.jpg

Pumpkin-SkinsUK.jpg

HTTR :logo:

If anyone...ANYONE tries to smash that 'Skins pumpkin. Track him down and make sure he can't do any more harm to any more innocent orange vegetables.

I was thinking about buy those stencils but didn't know how they would turn out. Looks like I'm gonna have to break down a buy!...Looks good!:point2sky

I was thinking about buy those stencils but didn't know how they would turn out. Looks like I'm gonna have to break down a buy!...Looks good!:point2sky

Archived