Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Heyer Full Practice today,(Mod edited Title)

dockeryfan

Heyer has shown more then Wade, who's the seasoned vet. I'll be more then happpy with the kid at RT this week, and Casey back at center. Guard is gonna be the big question.

The real sad part is, if Wade and Heyer are at the same level of health, Wade will get the start :doh:

A point well taken, Wade has been beaten at the point of attack alot lately.

Heyer has shown more then Wade, who's the seasoned vet. I'll be more then happpy with the kid at RT this week, and Casey back at center. Guard is gonna be the big question.

The real sad part is, if Wade and Heyer are at the same level of health, Wade will get the start :doh:

A point well taken, Wade has been beaten at the point of attack alot lately.

I'm with you. I think heyer should start.

I'm with you. I think heyer should start.

Wade got pushed around like a shopping car against Green Bay.

Wade got pushed around like a shopping car against Green Bay.

Archived