Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

3 excellent Military quotes

Spaceman Spiff

Okay, this has been on my mind for a little while and I just want to know. When I see Truman I think "Democrat" Why did you pick that for your name here? You seem very strongly Republican. Is it your actual name and the Harry S. is just a connection just a coincidence? Are you a Truman Democrat?

Truman Burbank, a favorite movie character of mine.

By the way, I'm not a Republican, just a patriotic American :) . I'll most likely vote for Mark Warner when he runs to replace John Warner's senate seat.

Okay, this has been on my mind for a little while and I just want to know. When I see Truman I think "Democrat" Why did you pick that for your name here? You seem very strongly Republican. Is it your actual name and the Harry S. is just a connection just a coincidence? Are you a Truman Democrat?

Truman Burbank, a favorite movie character of mine.

By the way, I'm not a Republican, just a patriotic American :) . I'll most likely vote for Mark Warner when he runs to replace John Warner's senate seat.

The Democrats in Truman's age were a different breed. They actually had balls. I seriously doubt he'd dig NanFran. He'd roll over in his grave if he saw the disgrace his party has become.

The Democrats in Truman's age were a different breed. They actually had balls. I seriously doubt he'd dig NanFran. He'd roll over in his grave if he saw the disgrace his party has become.

All three quotes are interesting in that an America Hater just decides to stick his nose out as far as he can asking for it, and then gets it.

The carrier one is really good though.

The language one is actually more about WWI than WWII. It would have to say that France would be speaking Russian, not German, if it were about WWII.

All three quotes are interesting in that an America Hater just decides to stick his nose out as far as he can asking for it, and then gets it.

The carrier one is really good though.

The language one is actually more about WWI than WWII. It would have to say that France would be speaking Russian, not German, if it were about WWII.

I'm a patriotic American too. I love my country and believe deeply in its ideals.

Somehow, these silly "aren't we special and old Europe sucks" emails that fly around don't do that much for me.

Shhh, they'll throw you out of San Francisco if they hear you talking like that!

P.S. I agree with your entire statement.

I'm a patriotic American too. I love my country and believe deeply in its ideals.

Somehow, these silly "aren't we special and old Europe sucks" emails that fly around don't do that much for me.

Shhh, they'll throw you out of San Francisco if they hear you talking like that!

P.S. I agree with your entire statement.

Archived