Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

3 excellent Military quotes

Spaceman Spiff

Ok, I didn't want to pull this out, but based on some of the responses in this thread, I am forced to. :silly:

ourside.jpg

:laugh:

QFT!

In the email they smack down an imaginary Frenchie who badmouths Bush. It's a Republican wet dream.

Republicans hate France. The whole thing just wreaks of American supremecy to me, and the points are just stupid.

What Colin Powell says is not totally accurate. Our new permanent base in Iraq is taking far more space than a graveyard. And don't our dead troops come home anyway?

So let me get this straight: Americans in 2007 don't have to learn other languages because Americans in 1944 fought in WWII. That's just plain stupid. The only people who deserve any credit for winning WWII are the greatest generation.

YEAH!! F*CK AMERICA!!!!

Ok, I didn't want to pull this out, but based on some of the responses in this thread, I am forced to. :silly:

ourside.jpg

:laugh:

QFT!

In the email they smack down an imaginary Frenchie who badmouths Bush. It's a Republican wet dream.

Republicans hate France. The whole thing just wreaks of American supremecy to me, and the points are just stupid.

What Colin Powell says is not totally accurate. Our new permanent base in Iraq is taking far more space than a graveyard. And don't our dead troops come home anyway?

So let me get this straight: Americans in 2007 don't have to learn other languages because Americans in 1944 fought in WWII. That's just plain stupid. The only people who deserve any credit for winning WWII are the greatest generation.

YEAH!! F*CK AMERICA!!!!

The Republican email machine is so hurting. I saw one the other day about how Republicans are like hard working ants and Democrats are like the lazy grasshopper who just likes to play his violin-so you better vote Republican in '08.

Wouldn't expect anything less from you.

Well done, well done. :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

The Republican email machine is so hurting. I saw one the other day about how Republicans are like hard working ants and Democrats are like the lazy grasshopper who just likes to play his violin-so you better vote Republican in '08.

Wouldn't expect anything less from you.

Well done, well done. :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Okay, this has been on my mind for a little while and I just want to know. When I see Truman I think "Democrat" Why did you pick that for your name here? You seem very strongly Republican. Is it your actual name and the Harry S. is just a connection just a coincidence? Are you a Truman Democrat?

Okay, this has been on my mind for a little while and I just want to know. When I see Truman I think "Democrat" Why did you pick that for your name here? You seem very strongly Republican. Is it your actual name and the Harry S. is just a connection just a coincidence? Are you a Truman Democrat?

Yes, our dead troops nowadays do come home, however in the quote, he was probably referring to the beaches of Normandy, and the graveyard that we have there for all of those that fell there.

As far as the speaking English part, I believe that you misunderstood the quote. If it werent for us, then France would not be there today, It would be Southwest Germany.. :2cents:

Yes, our dead troops nowadays do come home, however in the quote, he was probably referring to the beaches of Normandy, and the graveyard that we have there for all of those that fell there.

As far as the speaking English part, I believe that you misunderstood the quote. If it werent for us, then France would not be there today, It would be Southwest Germany.. :2cents:

I agree with the English quote - guy deserved a poke in the ribs, anyways.

But the 'we never ask for land' is a bunch of BS. If he meant Normandy, he should have been specific instead of acting like we were never an Imperalist power in any circumstance. :2cents:

Granted, an Englishman complaining about another country's 'empire building' is beyond hypocritical.

I agree with the English quote - guy deserved a poke in the ribs, anyways.

But the 'we never ask for land' is a bunch of BS. If he meant Normandy, he should have been specific instead of acting like we were never an Imperalist power in any circumstance. :2cents:

Granted, an Englishman complaining about another country's 'empire building' is beyond hypocritical.

Funny story: my roomate backpacked around Europe for a while and ended up staying at a small hotel in the French Alps and worked for this brute Bruno. Well, they ended up talking about wars somehow and Bruno began talking about Algeria and he said the war there was like the "French Vietnam."

My roomate paused for a second, looked at him and asked, "Wait, isn't Vietnam the French Vietnam?"

Funny story: my roomate backpacked around Europe for a while and ended up staying at a small hotel in the French Alps and worked for this brute Bruno. Well, they ended up talking about wars somehow and Bruno began talking about Algeria and he said the war there was like the "French Vietnam."

My roomate paused for a second, looked at him and asked, "Wait, isn't Vietnam the French Vietnam?"

Archived