Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Whats Wrong With the 2008 Redskins"- post thoughts here.

AFskinsfan

why did this get merged...anyways i think randle el is an upgrade from campbell

A mod who has gone merge happy lately. :silly: I am now scared to bump old threads - as they will get merged with new ones and lose their thread worthy. :(

But still gotta love these mods and the wonderful job they are doing trying to upkeep all these threads.

They need to bring Charlie Casserly back. Look at what he is building in Texas. He was ripped for taking Mario Williams over the overrated Reggie Bush and Vince Young. Looks like that's working for him. Mario was 2nd Team All Pro last year and made the Pro Bowl this year. He knows how to assemble a team.

Maybe some of my fellow Redskin fans can help me out with this......Didn't Gibbs actually inherit a team that was vastly inferior to the team he left for Zorn to inherit? In 2 years, Gibbs brought back the taste of winning and he eventually made the Play-offs twice in 4 years. But what about Zorn......last week, against the Bengals they ran 48 plays and 38 of those plays were to either, Moss, Portis or Cooley. Isn't this bull**** West Coast Offense suppose to spread the ball around? You could bet your ass that within the next few weeks you'll hear the Redskins front office say they didn't have the "right" players for their West Coast Offense! Okay, so here's my biggest fear.....Zorn gets another year and finishes the job Spurrier started seven years ago. Zorn an Offensive Coordinator?

My ass! Redskins fans have also been crying for some young blood on the Offensive Line (and Defensive Line) and Cerrato saw it fit to draft 4 receivers? I think it's fairly safe to say that Campbell can't throw from his back! Did anyone say "dysfunctional"? It's really disheartening to sit and watch them play, simply because they don't even look like an NFL team. The Falcons turned their whole franchise around in one year and they didn't have half the talent the Redskins had going into this season! It really makes you wonder if Snyder and Cerrato really know what they're talking about when they interview a potential candidate for the Head Coaching job!

Archived