Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

24 Season 7 Trailer

WizSkinsO's

There were rumors in the end of S6 about his return and him turning bad , but I dismissed them , especially when the finale played out and he wasn't involved. Then I found out he was coming back , and I remembered those rumors and thought to myself "I hope he doesn't turn bad , or else I'd quit watching. He's a damn legend and beloved by the fans!"

Now he's back , and true to the rumors that had been circling around , he's turned bad. And I am very displeased. What kind of twist is this where a legend of the series is turned into a villan? Let's hope he's been brainwashed by witchcraft or something...I find it hard to believe he would do this out of his own volition. Maybe he is being forced to do this by terrorists...

There were rumors in the end of S6 about his return and him turning bad , but I dismissed them , especially when the finale played out and he wasn't involved. Then I found out he was coming back , and I remembered those rumors and thought to myself "I hope he doesn't turn bad , or else I'd quit watching. He's a damn legend and beloved by the fans!"

Now he's back , and true to the rumors that had been circling around , he's turned bad. And I am very displeased. What kind of twist is this where a legend of the series is turned into a villan? Let's hope he's been brainwashed by witchcraft or something...I find it hard to believe he would do this out of his own volition. Maybe he is being forced to do this by terrorists...

I'm thinking its gonna be some twisted Metal Gear Solid 3 setup.

I'm thinking its gonna be some twisted Metal Gear Solid 3 setup.

Archived