Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brams Blog...Skins keeping quiet...

SkinsNoles21

You know, this Skins defense is built a LOT on attitude. They were embarrassed by their sorry-arse play last year. And for the exception of Flecther and Landry, these are the starting same players. They (and Williams) have risen to the occasion this year in every game. BUT, we can't expect these guys to carry the flag for 40+ minutes of a game. Sure, we escaped a good Cardinals team (remember, they beat the concensus #3 AFC Team Pittsburgh). But it's the offensive success of the Redskins that will determine the outcome of this game. Can we run? Can JC hit some receivers? Can we hold the clock? Can we score some TDs?

The defense will NOT be intimidated by the Patscheaters offense. They've seen Moss & Stallworth before and know what they can/cannot do. Being dissed by the media and Patcheaters only fuels the attitude of the Defense.

What we don't know is what Redskins offense will show up this week. That's the key to this game.

The comment in one article (maybe espn?) about the Redskins being the "next tin can for the" Patscheaters is pure hyperbole by the media. Bring it on, bee-yotches! The Defense will be ready. The question in this game: Will the Redskins offense be ready?

You know, this Skins defense is built a LOT on attitude. They were embarrassed by their sorry-arse play last year. And for the exception of Flecther and Landry, these are the starting same players. They (and Williams) have risen to the occasion this year in every game. BUT, we can't expect these guys to carry the flag for 40+ minutes of a game. Sure, we escaped a good Cardinals team (remember, they beat the concensus #3 AFC Team Pittsburgh). But it's the offensive success of the Redskins that will determine the outcome of this game. Can we run? Can JC hit some receivers? Can we hold the clock? Can we score some TDs?

The defense will NOT be intimidated by the Patscheaters offense. They've seen Moss & Stallworth before and know what they can/cannot do. Being dissed by the media and Patcheaters only fuels the attitude of the Defense.

What we don't know is what Redskins offense will show up this week. That's the key to this game.

The comment in one article (maybe espn?) about the Redskins being the "next tin can for the" Patscheaters is pure hyperbole by the media. Bring it on, bee-yotches! The Defense will be ready. The question in this game: Will the Redskins offense be ready?

It's comin' man...

It's like being in the center of a hurricane...

It may be calm in the center... but you're surrounded by an seemingly infinite amount of uncapped POWER.

:cheers: I hear you man ... I just have that feeling I usually go with my gut feeling and my gut feeling is we going to find away to get this win.

It's comin' man...

It's like being in the center of a hurricane...

It may be calm in the center... but you're surrounded by an seemingly infinite amount of uncapped POWER.

:cheers: I hear you man ... I just have that feeling I usually go with my gut feeling and my gut feeling is we going to find away to get this win.

How about our offense having the kill you attitude. We know our G comes to play every game. We need our O to show up with the fire

I agree but I think they will be able to move the ball. The Patriots defense is very solid but you can move the ball on them. They thrive on turnovers that is what kills you. Our offense will have to be fundamentally sound.

How about our offense having the kill you attitude. We know our G comes to play every game. We need our O to show up with the fire

I agree but I think they will be able to move the ball. The Patriots defense is very solid but you can move the ball on them. They thrive on turnovers that is what kills you. Our offense will have to be fundamentally sound.

Archived