Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Patriots- the best D, we have faced so far.

CliffBattles

They are ranked above our own statistically.

We have played:

Miami, Philly, NYG, Detroit, GB, and Arizona.

Our offense has been poor to average in every game other than Detroit.

Everyone is talking about the NE Offense against our D, but I think our Offense needs to step it up 10x to have a chance, and step it up 2x to avoid a near shutout.

This is the scary part...their LBs are huge...we will have a hard time running against them...so we need to attack with passing game, which we haven't been really successful at all season.

thoughts?

They are ranked above our own statistically.

We have played:

Miami, Philly, NYG, Detroit, GB, and Arizona.

Everyone is talking about the NE Offense against our D, but I think our Offense needs to step it up 10x to have a chance, and step it up 2x to avoid a near shutout.

This is the scary part...their LBs are huge...we will have a hard time running against them...so we need to attack with passing game, which we haven't been really successful at all season.

thoughts?

that's a good point, but keep in mind that they usually play with a lead, so teams get one deminsional pretty quick against them. also, we've faced better offenses than they have. also keep in mind that other than arizona, we haven't really been shut down by anybody. we either shoot ourselves in the foot, or our coaches start callin conservative plays. if it weren't for a few drops campbell would have had a 300 yard game or 2. like i say, you have a good point, i just wanted to point out a couple of things that the stats don't show.

that's a good point, but keep in mind that they usually play with a lead, so teams get one deminsional pretty quick against them. also, we've faced better offenses than they have. also keep in mind that other than arizona, we haven't really been shut down by anybody. we either shoot ourselves in the foot, or our coaches start callin conservative plays. if it weren't for a few drops campbell would have had a 300 yard game or 2. like i say, you have a good point, i just wanted to point out a couple of things that the stats don't show.

It is frustrating to watch us struggle on O. I know we lost a good portion of our O line, but you'd think with all of our playmakers we could overcome this. I think a gadget play here or there needs to work, or JC needs to throw like he did against the Lions. It's a shame but alot resides on JC's shoulders so WWJD. (what would Jason do?) We can only have faith that he plays well!!

Go skins!

It is frustrating to watch us struggle on O. I know we lost a good portion of our O line, but you'd think with all of our playmakers we could overcome this. I think a gadget play here or there needs to work, or JC needs to throw like he did against the Lions. It's a shame but alot resides on JC's shoulders so WWJD. (what would Jason do?) We can only have faith that he plays well!!

Go skins!

Actually our offense was still pretty average against Detroit. Take away a huge kick return and the defensive scores, and our offense scored a meager 18 points against a pathetic opponent.

We'll keep this game close for the first half. Everyone will feel pumped...until we get blown out in the 4th because our D is too tired after all the 3 and outs. :(

Actually our offense was still pretty average against Detroit. Take away a huge kick return and the defensive scores, and our offense scored a meager 18 points against a pathetic opponent.

We'll keep this game close for the first half. Everyone will feel pumped...until we get blown out in the 4th because our D is too tired after all the 3 and outs. :(

Archived