Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good luck... but

Pats2007

...... A lot of teams out there have done nothing but insult and criticize us for the whole “videogate” incident. EVEN after Bill Parcells (sp) himself came out and openly said, “hey everyone does it, they just got caught.” .....

So because Parcells (ex pat) says that Gibbs (everyone) cheats we should compare him to your BELICHEAT?

Sorry

And until your team turns over ALL the material you have been collecting over YEARS, there is no proof you are not still NOT EARNING ANOTHER SB.

Gibbs >>> belicheat

...... A lot of teams out there have done nothing but insult and criticize us for the whole “videogate” incident. EVEN after Bill Parcells (sp) himself came out and openly said, “hey everyone does it, they just got caught.” .....

So because Parcells (ex pat) says that Gibbs (everyone) cheats we should compare him to your BELICHEAT?

Sorry

And until your team turns over ALL the material you have been collecting over YEARS, there is no proof you are not still NOT EARNING ANOTHER SB.

Gibbs >>> belicheat

You WILL have to double cover Moss.

Guess you aren't much of a historian. Go and look at Moss games vs Sean T. Taylor has punked him out every time. He has the speed, size and attitude to ruin Moss' day.

Nickel, Dime, whatever you run you're going to have to double team him or you're going to get owned. Say you manage to shut Moss down... what are you going to do about Welker? Stallworth? Gaffney?

They'll get some catches; at first. We'll let them catch the underneath stuff and knock the hell out of em. By the 2nd quarter they'll be trying to find the ball thru their ear holes. Let's see how many catches they make then :)

If you want to rush and jam 8 men in the box to pressure Brady or stop the run – he's going to shred your secondary. Double cover and play pass protect and Maroney, Morris and Faulk will eat up huge chunks of real estate.

We'll drop 7 and have our LB's running down hill on your RB's. That will be the most crucial battle. I think we have the speed, athleticism and meanness to minimize the damage your backs can do. We won't pressure Brady. We'll just take away his weapons and make them hear foot steps. You know Brady ain't gonna scramble anyways.

You WILL have to double cover Moss.

Guess you aren't much of a historian. Go and look at Moss games vs Sean T. Taylor has punked him out every time. He has the speed, size and attitude to ruin Moss' day.

Nickel, Dime, whatever you run you're going to have to double team him or you're going to get owned. Say you manage to shut Moss down... what are you going to do about Welker? Stallworth? Gaffney?

They'll get some catches; at first. We'll let them catch the underneath stuff and knock the hell out of em. By the 2nd quarter they'll be trying to find the ball thru their ear holes. Let's see how many catches they make then :)

If you want to rush and jam 8 men in the box to pressure Brady or stop the run – he's going to shred your secondary. Double cover and play pass protect and Maroney, Morris and Faulk will eat up huge chunks of real estate.

We'll drop 7 and have our LB's running down hill on your RB's. That will be the most crucial battle. I think we have the speed, athleticism and meanness to minimize the damage your backs can do. We won't pressure Brady. We'll just take away his weapons and make them hear foot steps. You know Brady ain't gonna scramble anyways.

Very good original post. Your points are all well taken by nay "realistic" fan.

On paper, the Patriots are far and away the better team. What manh of us here are counting on is that "no team" goes undefeated so the patriots "should" lose at least 1 if not 2 games this year...the 4 toughest games left for the Patriots are the Redskins, Colts, Steelers and Ravens...given that all those teams are AFC teams, it stands to reason the LEAST important game is against the Redskins nto to mention the "trap" game with Indy on deck.

I am a die hard Redskin fan for well over 20 years...and I know when my team is out-classed.

But I still hold out hope for an upset in these situations...I watched the Redskins beat Dallas in 1995 as a 16 point underdog in a year in which Dallas won the SB...so it "could" happen....uh...maybe...

I respect New England for being a good team because they are. That said the ESPN hype machine is on overdrive. Brady is good and they have weapons but when does great defense not handle great offense? We will be the most physical defense they have faced to this point in the season.

Look back at all these so called scoring machines in the past and then all of a sudden they couldn't score when they faced a great D. I remember St.LOuis playing Tbay in an nfc championship game i think in 2000 and only winning like 8-5. They were one of the highest scoring teams in history.

It's actually good that this game is created as the impossible mission because defense can be the great equalizer. How can somebody predict what will happen when a guy fumbles the ball/turnover three or four times. If this happens that alone can help us win this game. Our defense has shown a propensity to score points unlike some of the good d's we've had in recent past. This one SCORES POINTS. So with turnover's anything is possible. It won't just be Brady and whether or not he throws picks but will the New England playmakers be tough enough when Sean Taylor smacks them in the mouth and jacks somebody up.

Very good original post. Your points are all well taken by nay "realistic" fan.

On paper, the Patriots are far and away the better team. What manh of us here are counting on is that "no team" goes undefeated so the patriots "should" lose at least 1 if not 2 games this year...the 4 toughest games left for the Patriots are the Redskins, Colts, Steelers and Ravens...given that all those teams are AFC teams, it stands to reason the LEAST important game is against the Redskins nto to mention the "trap" game with Indy on deck.

I am a die hard Redskin fan for well over 20 years...and I know when my team is out-classed.

But I still hold out hope for an upset in these situations...I watched the Redskins beat Dallas in 1995 as a 16 point underdog in a year in which Dallas won the SB...so it "could" happen....uh...maybe...

I respect New England for being a good team because they are. That said the ESPN hype machine is on overdrive. Brady is good and they have weapons but when does great defense not handle great offense? We will be the most physical defense they have faced to this point in the season.

Look back at all these so called scoring machines in the past and then all of a sudden they couldn't score when they faced a great D. I remember St.LOuis playing Tbay in an nfc championship game i think in 2000 and only winning like 8-5. They were one of the highest scoring teams in history.

It's actually good that this game is created as the impossible mission because defense can be the great equalizer. How can somebody predict what will happen when a guy fumbles the ball/turnover three or four times. If this happens that alone can help us win this game. Our defense has shown a propensity to score points unlike some of the good d's we've had in recent past. This one SCORES POINTS. So with turnover's anything is possible. It won't just be Brady and whether or not he throws picks but will the New England playmakers be tough enough when Sean Taylor smacks them in the mouth and jacks somebody up.

Tell your team to bring their ice packs and soak themselves in the tub plenty, after the game. By the way, your coach is probably just hoping that the players come out of this game healthy. The way our D was running around and hitting people last week, I'd be concerned about being healthy for Indy. We may lose but your team will have the bruises to show that we didn't just lay down. 17 point dogs? We'll see 'bout that :)

HTTR

Tell your team to bring their ice packs and soak themselves in the tub plenty, after the game. By the way, your coach is probably just hoping that the players come out of this game healthy. The way our D was running around and hitting people last week, I'd be concerned about being healthy for Indy. We may lose but your team will have the bruises to show that we didn't just lay down. 17 point dogs? We'll see 'bout that :)

HTTR

As far as a lack of egos, I beg to differ. I live in southern New England and have the Pats routinely shoved down my throat - it's damn stifling and makes me want to puke because 95% of New England would be Giants fans if the Pats sucked. That and Bob Kraft is a tool but I digress. Brady does his share of strutting around. Belichek (sp) always keeps a low profile but tha does not always extend to his players.

As far as a lack of egos, I beg to differ. I live in southern New England and have the Pats routinely shoved down my throat - it's damn stifling and makes me want to puke because 95% of New England would be Giants fans if the Pats sucked. That and Bob Kraft is a tool but I digress. Brady does his share of strutting around. Belichek (sp) always keeps a low profile but tha does not always extend to his players.

JC is going to play the greatest game of his life. He knows what is like to go into a hostile environment and play against a tough D (Green Bay). He would of had a career day if people would of caught the ball. He's going to light it up against NE because he rises to the occasion.

JC is going to play the greatest game of his life. He knows what is like to go into a hostile environment and play against a tough D (Green Bay). He would of had a career day if people would of caught the ball. He's going to light it up against NE because he rises to the occasion.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Archived