Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

redskins defense on NFL playbook spotlight this week vs cards

bertoskins

The thing that has really bothered me all week is the hype that GB's front 4 has been getting all week. There is absolutely no mention of how them doing well corrleated with the injuries along the line. They didn't do ****a in the first half. It's not like they just stepped it up in the second and thats why they had to keep cooley in to block. Could it have something to do with missing 3 more OL's? Perhaps....

The thing that has really bothered me all week is the hype that GB's front 4 has been getting all week. There is absolutely no mention of how them doing well corrleated with the injuries along the line. They didn't do ****a in the first half. It's not like they just stepped it up in the second and thats why they had to keep cooley in to block. Could it have something to do with missing 3 more OL's? Perhaps....

:applause:

So very right.. Not one mention of our water boy filling in at tackle and Cooley blocking but sure give love to a D that couldn't do anything against our starting O line.. :mad:

man **** those idiots. and that mongoloid Popozao or whatever his name is. those 2 are just useless and they never mention anything worth a damn. i waited all day yesterday for them to break down our game and we got a snippet. then they cut to Mora and that fool says even less.

might as well have Dukes come out there in one of his LAME ass commentaries where he is either tiny, a giant, a judge, or just a big fat idiot and speak on the game. they need to shape that network up because outside of total access and specialized shows on teams, i am getting sick of them just trying to plug in ex-players who obviously have no talent. yeah dukes ya big fatty, i am lookin at you..

man **** those idiots. and that mongoloid Popozao or whatever his name is. those 2 are just useless and they never mention anything worth a damn. i waited all day yesterday for them to break down our game and we got a snippet. then they cut to Mora and that fool says even less.

might as well have Dukes come out there in one of his LAME ass commentaries where he is either tiny, a giant, a judge, or just a big fat idiot and speak on the game. they need to shape that network up because outside of total access and specialized shows on teams, i am getting sick of them just trying to plug in ex-players who obviously have no talent. yeah dukes ya big fatty, i am lookin at you..

Dude, your sig scares me.

You want a game breakdown?? Redskins defense and special teams are good enough to win and put the Skins in the playoffs. The offense isn't and that's why they lost. The play-calling has to be a lot better and the execution by the players has to be a lot better for this offense to improve. Also, they have to spread the ball around instead of focusing on passing to Moss and Portis. Until this offense can consistently move the ball and score, the Skins are going to struggle to win games. There you go. I really didn't state anything nobody knows. But I did state what the sports' media isn't telling you!!!

I hated the NFC playbook on the skins because they had a guy from the packers d on there and they just talked about how great they played against us (never mentioning the 7-8 drops) :doh:[/quote

What was wrong with the playbook session? I mean C'mon, the special guest was a packer LB so they had to acknowledge their effort against us. But I think they did a fine job of describing how talented our defense is, and how we are getting pressure on the QB with just our front four. They showed how we are emploring the Tampa 2 defense by dropping Fletcher down the middle of the field and how Taylor is covering the backvery well.

I'm not sure what else some of you want??? :doh:

Archived