Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

why is everyone haten on B-Lloyd

SkinsD21

I dont understand joe gibbs at all i cant wait til he leaves he dont know good players if it hit him in the face, dont get me wrong i love my team this year they are awesome but me need B-Lloyd in there so what he didnt chase after the guy that intersepted the ball so other ppl on this team has don worst plz shead some info thanks :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :cheers:

I dont understand joe gibbs at all i cant wait til he leaves he dont know good players if it hit him in the face, dont get me wrong i love my team this year they are awesome but me need B-Lloyd in there so what he didnt chase after the guy that intersepted the ball so other ppl on this team has don worst plz shead some info thanks :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :cheers:
First and foremost - please go here and let me know what you find out. I'll wait.

Great! Now, Step 2 - Use the Search Feature. Or at least glance at the page and post in one of the threads about him. Keeps things clutter-free.

Now, to answer your question. Yes, he was benched because he gave up on the interception. It was a disgraceful play, he admits it himself, and now he has to earn his way back up the depth chart.

Archived