Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Gibbs press conference (in summary)

skinsfan4221977

I don't feel I'm missing much by missing a Gibbs press conference. I love Coach Gibbs, but his press conferences are about the least informative ones in history. I can pretty much boil it down to this:

"The Lord's blessed us, (fill in name) is a great player and the (fill in opposing team) is very good. I'm the one responsible for a lot and, oh yeah, the Lord's blessed us."

Did I miss anything?

(By the way, lest anyone think I'm mocking a man of faith, I thoroughly respect Gibbs for his abundant religious grounding. It might be funny though, after a bad game, to hear him say, "Yeah, Jesus really dropped the ball on that one." Saw that on Saturday Night Live once.)

coaches let the game speak for itself. they don't tell the media jack ****. why is this so hard to understand?

I suspected that too, but some coaches get really fiery and lose their temper in the locker room. Those guys are fun to watch.

Who's that Saints coach who screamed, "PLAYOFFS???!! WE CAN'T THINK ABOUT THE PLAYOFFS???!!"

I suspected that too, but some coaches get really fiery and lose their temper in the locker room. Those guys are fun to watch.

Who's that Saints coach who screamed, "PLAYOFFS???!! WE CAN'T THINK ABOUT THE PLAYOFFS???!!"

Yeah, and those coaches are constantly being mocked and laughed at by sports fans and the media outlets. That's what you want?

Archived