Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How about that Eagles' Front Office...

tr1

I have nothing to say with regards to this team at the moment. Ironically enough, I have finally asked my girlfriend of 2+ years to marry me and she said YES!

So while the Eagles offense was playing like utter crap (except for Buck) and the defense looked like the 2000 defense (though much younger)....I was basking in the glow of finally having the woman of my dreams! (Basically, I turned the game off and watched Knocked Up instead)

I have nothing to say with regards to this team at the moment. Ironically enough, I have finally asked my girlfriend of 2+ years to marry me and she said YES!

So while the Eagles offense was playing like utter crap (except for Buck) and the defense looked like the 2000 defense (though much younger)....I was basking in the glow of finally having the woman of my dreams! (Basically, I turned the game off and watched Knocked Up instead)

Congats, #5...

For deciding to get married...and that the Eagles suck hard...

;)

Congats, #5...

For deciding to get married...and that the Eagles suck hard...

;)

Thanks tr.....and yes, even as an Eagles die hard, that crap Sunday night was on par with Rich Kotite. It was a pathetic showing of heartless play by the offense (except for Buck). I can truly say that Sunday made me glad I root for the Phillies. If it wasn't for them and my wife-to-be....it would have been a bad day! :laugh:

Philly is a hard team to figure out, I dont think they are as good as the Lions made them look by letting them put up 56 points, but not as bad as they looked last week giving up 12 sacks.....Last week it looked like Reid was doing everything in his power to get McNabb killed. I really think Reid wants to move on without McNabb and start working with Kolb

Philly is a hard team to figure out, I dont think they are as good as the Lions made them look by letting them put up 56 points, but not as bad as they looked last week giving up 12 sacks.....Last week it looked like Reid was doing everything in his power to get McNabb killed. I really think Reid wants to move on without McNabb and start working with Kolb

I'm hardly a "conspiracy theorist" myself-but I couldn't help but thinking the same thing. I'm no fan of Reid, but no coach is that stupid to leave an inexperienced LT out on an island like that. I'm also beginning to wonder too if his teammates don't like him either. Didn't Jon Runyan say last year how "they were having fun for a change" when Garcia was in there?

I can't believe you turned off the game, N5. :silly:

That is nice news about her saying yes. I'm glad for you. Did you pick the night because of the Phillies? lol.

So then, you got a carry the load back that you can use to keep your play making back, Westbrook, on the field and not making him carry between the tackles? You got a big back that can move the chains for you, eat the clock and provide the tough yard for your recently injured QB? You guys got that guy on the team?

Lendale White is not a franchise back IMO but, he is a guy who could have helped this team IMO.

The Eagles have Brian Westbrook, Correll Buckhalter, and Tony Hunt. Their RB's are fine. Buckhalter has decent size, and Hunt is a big back.

The Eagles have Brian Westbrook, Correll Buckhalter, and Tony Hunt. Their RB's are fine. Buckhalter has decent size, and Hunt is a big back.

Then where was Hunt against the Giants?

You do realize people think you are more of a homer than WB36 when you say things like this.

The RBs are fine.

One has an ab strain/ maybe tear, the other knees of crushed up cartilage, and the third can't find his way into the game. If that's fine, then Go f e g l e s, lol

Then where was Hunt against the Giants?

You do realize people think you are more of a homer than WB36 when you say things like this.

The RBs are fine.

One has an ab strain/ maybe tear, the other knees of crushed up cartilage, and the third can't find his way into the game. If that's fine, then Go f e g l e s, lol

Hunt had a few carries against the Giants. He is only a rookie, and Andy Reid does not like to give rookies a ton of plays. If you watched the game Buckhalter got majority of the carries, and had a pretty good game. The only problem with the RBs, is the injury to Brian Westbrook.

Hunt had a few carries against the Giants. He is only a rookie, and Andy Reid does not like to give rookies a ton of plays. If you watched the game Buckhalter got majority of the carries, and had a pretty good game. The only problem with the RBs, is the injury to Brian Westbrook.

Uh huh.

Then how are the RBs fine?

What a joke.

I can't believe you turned off the game, N5. :silly:

That is nice news about her saying yes. I'm glad for you. Did you pick the night because of the Phillies? lol.

Thanks man....I asked her on Friday. For my birthday, she bought me an Omar Gaither jersey in white....but my sister bought the same thing for me....so on Sunday night, there we both sat, watching the game together with Omar jerseys on....and when he picked the ball off...you should have seen her....she was more excited than I was. Now remember Dock, my wife to be is a die hard Steelers fan...so this was a shock. And then they did nothing with the ball...and I turned off the game.

She asked me why I turned it off, and I very Denzel Washington like told her, "You are more important than these bums...." :D

Thanks man....I asked her on Friday. For my birthday, she bought me an Omar Gaither jersey in white....but my sister bought the same thing for me....so on Sunday night, there we both sat, watching the game together with Omar jerseys on....and when he picked the ball off...you should have seen her....she was more excited than I was. Now remember Dock, my wife to be is a die hard Steelers fan...so this was a shock. And then they did nothing with the ball...and I turned off the game.

She asked me why I turned it off, and I very Denzel Washington like told her, "You are more important than these bums...." :D

I hope you did something that not even Gaither could do then.... score

Uh huh.

Then how are the RBs fine?

What a joke.

Are you brain dead?

Going into the season the Eagles had Westbrook, Buckhalter, and Hunt. They did not need a fat bum in Lendale White. The only problem with the RBs now, is that Brian Westbrook is injured.

The Eagles are 12th in the NFL in rushing yards per game, with 126 ypg. Buckhalter had 17 carries for 103 yards in the start vs the Giants. That is a 6.1 yard per carry. That is excellent.

Nothing is wrong with the Eagles running game. The problem is the pass protection, injuries, and inconsistency in the passing attack.

Are you brain dead?

Going into the season the Eagles had Westbrook, Buckhalter, and Hunt. They did not need a fat bum in Lendale White. The only problem with the RBs now, is that Brian Westbrook is injured.

The Eagles are 12th in the NFL in rushing yards per game, with 126 ypg. Buckhalter had 17 carries for 103 yards in the start vs the Giants. That is a 6.1 yard per carry. That is excellent.

Nothing is wrong with the Eagles running game. The problem is the pass protection, injuries, and inconsistency in the passing attack.

No, the problem is Fat Andy passes the ball 95% of the time, so your running game is nonexistent. :laugh:

You silky smoove, N5. :pimp:

Thank you...thank you....thank you....

We are having a halloween/engagement party on the 27th of this month and you would never believe who I'm going to be.....

Here's hint....."You guys love him...and my mother is from the SE part of D.C."

Thank you...thank you....thank you....

We are having a halloween/engagement party on the 27th of this month and you would never believe who I'm going to be.....

Here's hint....."You guys love him...and my mother is from the SE part of D.C."

Mayor Marion Barry :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

*****, set me up :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Really? I know what Philly has. As a Cowboy fan, it is something I keep track of. Who do my division opponents have and what can they do?

Hunt has 6 carries and 8 yards his entire career. Buckhalter has played in (not started, played in) 20 games in 4 seasons. When he's in, he's pretty good but he's not healthy much IMO. Certainly not over the long haul. At least, he has not proven to be as such. We will see what Buckhalter gives you this year. In truth, I don't see Buckhalter as a real move the chains back. I guess we'll see.

Really? I know what Philly has. As a Cowboy fan, it is something I keep track of. Who do my division opponents have and what can they do?

Hunt has 6 carries and 8 yards his entire career. Buckhalter has played in (not started, played in) 20 games in 4 seasons. When he's in, he's pretty good but he's not healthy much IMO. Certainly not over the long haul. At least, he has not proven to be as such. We will see what Buckhalter gives you this year. In truth, I don't see Buckhalter as a real move the chains back. I guess we'll see.

What he said, lol.

Hunt= unknown. And does not have a vote of confidence from the coaching staff.

Buckhalter=some 9 lives freak that will give you a few games but in no way has shown he can last a season

Westbrook=Westbroke.

So the RBs are fine is what you are saying, lol.

I think the major FO mistake from last year was trading down to draft Kolb. To me, that was throwing in the towel for the current team. They aren't playing to win like last year at the beginning of the season. If the coaches REALLY could have thought that they could make a Superbowl run, you would think they would have at least resigned Stallworth or picked up someone just as good as better...or even drafted another WR.

I think in the back of the FO's mind, they are in a semi-rebuilding phase. If that's the case, I seriously think they should trade McNabb to Chicago. He doesn't deserve to be in Philthy anymore anyways.

Archived