Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Going to my first Redskins Game!

JasonCampbell177

Hey guys I just found out that im going to my first redskins game this coming weekend against the Lions! What are some things that should I expect? I'm also interested in others peoples first experience at a Redskins Game. haha im so excited. :D

One thing you can count on is the drunk behind you cursing like there is no other language and spilling beer all down your back everytime a big play happens for the first half.

In the second half usually this guy gets slapped on punched in the face depending on the gender of the victim.

One thing you can count on is the drunk behind you cursing like there is no other language and spilling beer all down your back everytime a big play happens for the first half.

In the second half usually this guy gets slapped on punched in the face depending on the gender of the victim.

What he said!!

You might want to wear some rain gear. Snyder only sells them for $50.

Dude awsome!!!!!!!!! Yea my first game will be against the Arizona Cardinals. I be in section 420 row 6 seat 10-11. This is going to be great, I be going to my first Redskins game. Woooooooooooo

I did finally today get to go to my first College game. Virginia whipped some Pittsburgh Panthers ass tonight. 44-14, god that was awsome. The whole 9yards was great. So if you haven't been to a college game goooooooooooo. Its so much fun. 44-14 god what a great ass whopping game. Go, Hoos, Go

I do hope you have fun at the game vs the Lions. If there are dumbass drunks making comments or just plain dumbass there just remember that you went to school with dumbass kids so you can handle it. If you got to lay the smack down on some candy coded asses, just do it. BTW Have fun next week at the game.

HTTR

Fedex Field can be an AMAZING experience. I have memories at that stadium that i will continue to have FOREVER.

Darrell Green's last game

The blowout against the Cowboys a few years ago

Mutliple tailgating experiences and joy watching them live for the last 3 years (this is my 4th year with season tickets)

It can be amazing, you're only 14 so enjoy it. You will see things, hear things, and be around things that wont be the most enjoyable things.. ie.. people cussing, fights, drinking, but understand that you are there for the Football game and enjoy it thoroughly!!!! Like said before, Quiet on offense, LOUD on defense

Unfortunately my fiirst game was NOT a great experience. It was at RFK on Monday night in 1983 against the Cowboys and most die hards remember this game all to well. We are up 23-3 at halftime and choke the game away 31-30. I hated Danny White, Tony Hill, Drew Pearson, Butch Johnson and Dorsett.....That game still pisses me off nearly 25 years later!!!!!!!!!!

But I was also at a good game lateer that year when we thrashed the Rams 51-7 in the divisional which took the sting away from the cowboys game!

Fedex is nice but nothing to me will ever compare to a Skins game at RFK. Just something about the atmosphere at those games. Another thing about RFK was you knew everyone that sat around you unlike fedex where you have no clue from 1 week to the next who will be there.

While not my first game, it will be my first home game.

Enjoy it guys, because I know I will :cool:

My first game was Skins /Giants at Yankee stadium, 1971.

If I remember right, that's the game where Jimmy Jones sacked Fran Tarkenton near the Giants' goal line. Tarkenton then threw the ball at Jones, hitting him in the back of the helmet. Jones proceeded to sack Tarkenton again. :laugh:

If I remember right, that's the game where Jimmy Jones sacked Fran Tarkenton near the Giants' goal line. Tarkenton then threw the ball at Jones, hitting him in the back of the helmet. Jones proceeded to sack Tarkenton again. :laugh:

I remember that!!! It's amazing you brought that up, because I remember that. The guy hit Tarkenton as he ran out of bounds and he clocked him in the head with the football. Good lord, that was a long time ago. I was just a kid....

Awesome...congrats :cheers: My first experience at a live NFL game was in 2002 when we played the Texans at Fed Ex. I got two free tickets from a lady at work who couldn't go to the game. The seats were in the last row, on the end zone, of the 400 level. My ears popped 100 times and I almost died from lack of oxygen :laugh: It was fun though. See you there...in theory. I'm taking my Pop for the first time Sunday. His first NFL game is going to be in the club level on the 35 yard line. He's going to have a blast. Wonder if he'll at least pay for gas :laugh: Have fun.

HTTR

Hey guys I just found out that im going to my first redskins game this coming weekend against the Lions! What are some things that should I expect? I'm also interested in others peoples first experience at a Redskins Game. haha im so excited. :D

Have fun and GET LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody has to step it up this week :point2sky

Congratulations dude, it's a fun experience going for the first time!!! Live it up man!!! :cheers:

Archived