Extremeskins

Ron Paul raises $1,000,000 in 6 days. $5 mil in Q3

ImmortalDragon

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

From the official site

Paul Campaign Raises Over $5,000,000 In Third Quarter

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

October 3, 2007

ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA -- The Ron Paul 2008 presidential campaign raised $5,080,000 during the third quarter of 2007. That is an impressive 114 percent increase from the second quarter.

Cash on hand for the Paul campaign is $5,300,000.

"Dr. Paul's message is freedom, peace and prosperity," said Paul campaign chairman Kent Snyder. "As these fundraising numbers show, more Americans each day are embracing Dr. Paul's message."

Ron Paul's 114 percent increase is in stark contrast to the decrease suffered by Mitt Romney, Rudy Giuliani, and John McCain. Romney's fundraising was down 29 percent. Giuliani was down 40 percent. McCain was down 55 percent.

I think the OP made a Typo. I think Paul is trying to raise 1 mil before the end of the quarter and is only at the halfway point.

I dont get the LOL reference either, but the goal as stated (500k) was met in half the predicted time. I think maybe the LOL was more laughter at the nay-sayers who still try to claim that his support is spam or a small fringe group. This has very obviously been proven as a myth when faced with real facts.

I think that it is simply amazing that he is raising money so fast when considerring that the average donation is less than $100.

I dont get the LOL reference either, but the goal as stated (500k) was met in half the predicted time. I think maybe the LOL was more laughter at the nay-sayers who still try to claim that his support is spam or a small fringe group. This has very obviously been proven as a myth when faced with real facts.

I think that it is simply amazing that he is raising money so fast when considerring that the average donation is less than $100.

This

what a waste of money. Can you imagine if the people who give money to the canidates gave it to fight real stuff like Darfur and aids in africa or even poverty in our own country how much better the world would be.

For the most part people are gonna vote republican/democrat/green party. Going to each state and saying the same things to different crowds is a waste of time and money.

what a waste of money. Can you imagine if the people who give money to the canidates gave it to fight real stuff like Darfur and aids in africa or even poverty in our own country how much better the world would be.

For the most part people are gonna vote republican/democrat/green party. Going to each state and saying the same things to different crowds is a waste of time and money.

whos to say that the same people don't give to both? Don't forget, those things you mentioned are often financed through taxes.

Archived