Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you remember this, Romo??

Toe Jam

What exactly does Romo sits to pee have to fear from the Washington Redskins? Your pass rush? The closest any defender on the Redskins ever gets to an opposing QB is during the coin toss....Your pass rush is pathetic...Oh my God, here comes Andre Carter!!!

[/size]

You need to look at last year's game...you do remember that game, don't you? I believe Mr. Romo sits to pee was the qb.

I love you guys...three games, three bad teams...

Keep eating the cheese, boys...

You're stupid if you don't think the Skins could beat you...hell, the Rams might beat you. It's the friggin' NFL...

:laugh:

Simply pathetic skins fans reveling in a hit that had little to do with Aikman retiring...

If I didn't have any scruples, i would post the Theisman vid right about now...

Always hate it when someone boasts of injuring another player. Can't stand it when Giant fans bring the Joey T hit up. The post was in poor judgement!

What exactly does Romo sits to pee have to fear from the Washington Redskins? Your pass rush? The closest any defender on the Redskins ever gets to an opposing QB is during the coin toss....Your pass rush is pathetic...Oh my God, here comes Andre Carter!!!
Yeah your right, he is tied with Demarcus Where in sacks.

This is a great thread. I guess when fear sets in and you finally come to the realization that your most hated rival is a much better team with a much better young QB, 2 1st round picks along with all their original picks in next years draft, a new billion dollar state of the art stadium with which to lure big name free agents coming, a very young and aggressive genious offensive coordinator inline to be the next head coach for 20 years, and last but not least a much much brighter future, then all thats really left is to hang onto the hope that someway somehow someone will take out said star QB. Pitiful, just pitiful!!!!!

This is a great thread. I guess when fear sets in and you finally come to the realization that your most hated rival is a much better team with a much better young QB, 2 1st round picks along with all their original picks in next years draft, a new billion dollar state of the art stadium with which to lure big name free agents coming, a very young and aggressive genious offensive coordinator inline to be the next head coach for 20 years, and last but not least a much much brighter future, then all thats really left is to hang onto the hope that someway somehow someone will take out said star QB. Pitiful, just pitiful!!!!!

Whats pitiful is that you continue to boast even though we've beaten you 3 out of the last 4 times.

Suck it up, Puke.

Whats pitiful is that you continue to boast even though we've beaten you 3 out of the last 4 times.

Suck it up, Puke.

How convienant you stop at the last 4 games. How about the last 20 games? How about the all-time head to head record? Care to enlighten the board as to those numbers? Is that the best comeback to my post you can think of? Ooohh, ooohh 3 out of 4, 3 out of 4, 3 out of 4!!!!! What are you 12 years old?

How convienant you stop at the last 4 games. How about the last 20 games? How about the all-time head to head record? Care to enlighten the board as to those numbers? Is that the best comeback to my post you can think of? Ooohh, ooohh 3 out of 4, 3 out of 4, 3 out of 4!!!!! What are you 12 years old?

No, he's a Skins fan on a Skins board pointing out that our team has beat your team 3 of the last 4.

Give it rest, man.

No, I'm not 12.

12 was a very important age for me, though.

That's when I found out all Cowboy fans were douchebags.

:dallasuck

It's also interesting to note that a Cowboy fan would bring up the last twenty games when you guys got all pissed off because I brought up the Lavar hit on Aikman that happened in 2000...

I thought the past didn't matter, puke?

It's also interesting to note that a Cowboy fan would bring up the last twenty games when you guys got all pissed off because I brought up the Lavar hit on Arrington that happened in 2000...

I thought the past didn't matter, puke?

You brought up the past and convienantly cut it off at the last 4 games. We all know exactly why. Its no secret the skins couldn't beat the Cowboys for what 6-7 years straight. The past doesn't mean that much to me because I see a future with my team and where they are heading, but when its brought up, I have no problem talking about it. Your OP tells me you are extremely worried about Dallas and Romo sits to pee. You don't have to come out and say it, its easy to tell.

I dont know if he does.....but im sure you guys remember this

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TGbmctX9WBQ

But hey that is the great thing about history...it continues to teach those who are willing to learn...right guys?

I couldn't even watch that. I'm not a Theismann fan by any means, but nobody wants to see another human being suffer like that. This is just a game and that is a grotesque image....

You brought up the past and convienantly cut it off at the last 4 games. We all know exactly why. Its no secret the skins couldn't beat the Cowboys for what 6-7 years straight. The past doesn't mean that much to me because I see a future with my team and where they are heading, but when its brought up, I have no problem talking about it. Your OP tells me you are extremely worried about Dallas and Romo sits to pee. You don't have to come out and say it, its easy to tell.

Dallas has a lousy defense.

Their offense is firing right now, no doubt about it. I don't think it's time to hand the Cowboys the Super Bowl, though, and that's exactly what every Cowboy fan is doing.

It's only Week 4.

Dallas has a lousy defense.

Their offense is firing right now, no doubt about it. I don't think it's time to hand the Cowboys the Super Bowl, though, and that's exactly what every Cowboy fan is doing.

It's only Week 4.

I'm not putting anyone in the superbowl, that would be stupid at this point. You guys keep saying the defense is lousy but they have improved each week, lead the league in interceptions, and have Newman, Ellis, and Tank Johnson coming. They are learning a new scheme and are improving each week. When all the pieces are in place and they get a few more games under their belt, I think you'll see a completely different defense. I don't expect you to believe this but its coming!

Ok, from 1998-part of 2002, the streak was terrible. I stopped counting after the '01 season. But most if not all Poke fans bring up 5 super bowls in the convo and who's owned who, it's getting rather old. We are bringing up CURRENT history. Dating back from '05 - now, we've owned ya'll for the past 3 out of 4. But if you ask some Puke fans what they wished that would of never happened between the both of us, some would probably say, the 2 NFC Championship games that we've beat ya'll in. We've beat the Pokes when it counted.

Ok, from 1998-part of 2002, the streak was terrible. I stopped counting after the '01 season. But most if not all Poke fans bring up 5 super bowls in the convo and who's owned who, it's getting rather old. We are bringing up CURRENT history. Dating back from '05 - now, we've owned ya'll for the past 3 out of 4. But if you ask some Puke fans what they wished that would of never happened between the both of us, some would probably say, the 2 NFC Championship games that we've beat ya'll in. We've beat the Pokes when it counted.

CURRENT history is this year. Last year and the year before mean nothing. The Cowboys are a much different team this year. You can hold onto the last 3 out of 4 and 2 ancient NFC championships, I'm looking forward to the rest of this year. Its a long storied rivalry in which both teams have great historic victories against the other. If YOU or anybody else want to move the conversation to "who has owned who", there is only one number you can look at and thats the all-time head to head record. Go check it out and come tell me who you think has owned who!

CURRENT history is this year. Last year and the year before mean nothing. The Cowboys are a much different team this year. You can hold onto the last 3 out of 4 and 2 ancient NFC championships, I'm looking forward to the rest of this year. Its a long storied rivalry in which both teams have great historic victories against the other. If YOU or anybody else want to move the conversation to "who has owned who", there is only one number you can look at and thats the all-time head to head record. Go check it out and come tell me who you think has owned who!

The only reason you choose to use recent history is the fact that it suits your arguement. Let's look at ALL the history.

As has been laid out by another poster on another website.

...about the only thing they have to crow about is that our teams have met twice in the playoffs and they've won both games.

That is the only thing about our series that they have a right to crow about. Head to head in the playoffs they are 2-0 against the Cowboys, both in NFC Championship games for the right to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl. Both also played in Washington, meaning we were the wildcard team, they were the division champion, and favored to win. Still, Advantage Redskins. Congratulations. I stand here and give them credit for this fact.

<<<Me, acknowledging this feat.

In every other way their team's history compared to ours is inferior. Most of this is purely for the entertainment of our fans.

Super Bowls played... advantage Cowboys, 8 to 5.

Super Bowls won...advantage Cowboys, 5 to 3.

Their team began in 1932 as the Boston Braves, they became the Washington Redskins in 1937.

Our team began in 1960.

That means that when we were an expansion franchise they had a 23 year head start, minimum. It is 28 years in reality. Their franchise has played in 39 post season games.

We've won 32 post season games, not played in 32, won 32. We've played in 54. 15 more post season games played in 28 fewer years.

Advantage, Cowboys.

Still think that 2-0 mark is a big feather in your cap Redskins fans?

It gets worse.

When the decade of the 1960's ended the head to head record was advantage Cowboys 10-7-2. We were 5-2-2 in Dallas, 5-5 at Washington.

When the decade of the 1970's ended the head to head record was advantage Cowboys 12-8. We were 8-2 at home, 4-6 at Washington. The Redskins won our first playoff meeting in Washington in 1972.

The 80's was their decade right? I mean 2 of their 3 Super Bowl wins were in that decade, and we got shut out.

Yet when the decade of the 1980's ended it was advantage Cowboys 11-8. we were 4-5 at home, but 7-3 in Washington. The Redskins did win our 2nd playoff matchup in Washington in 1982.

Not even in their dominant decade, and our worst, were they better.

You know the decade of the 1990's was ours right? Yep...

When the decade ended it was advantage Cowboys 12-8. We were 8-2 at home, 4-6 in Washington.

Now we get to the current decade, still in progress. From 2000 through the game this season it is advantage Cowboys 10-3. We are 6-1 at home and 4-2 in Washington. Unless the Redskins sweep the rest of the decade they'll be behind once again.

All time series record...advantage Cowboys 55-34-2. That's 21 games folks. In other words to catch up they'd have to win this week and sweep us for the next 10 years. Just to pull even. It ain't gonna happen Sparky.

We are 31-12-2 at home. We are 24-22 in Washington, not counting their 2 playoff wins there. In their house. We win the matchups in their house more often than they do.

Advantage, Cowboys.

The Redskins fans that showed up last year love to talk about the series sweep in 2005. They also swept the series in 1984, 1987, and 1995 for a total of 4 series sweeps.

Dallas had 2 sweeps in the 1960's... 1968, & 1969.

Dallas had 2 sweep in the 1970's...1970 & 1977.

Dallas had 3 sweeps in the 1980's...1980, 1981, & 1985.

Dallas had 3 sweeps in the 1990's...1994, 1998 & 1999.

Dallas has 4 sweeps this decade...2000, 2001, 2003, 2004, and if we win Sunday, it is 5, with 3 more seasons in the decade to shoot for.

That's 14 with a chance at 15. Advantage Cowboys.

So, I'll acknowledge and congratulate the Redskins fans for the 2-0 record in the playoffs against us. The question is, can they acknowledge that in every other way, shape, and form, the Dallas Cowboys are the better franchise with more to crow about? Can they man up and do that? If they can then the message below is not for them, it's for the Redskins homers who want to come here and bring a flyswatter to a gunfight.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, to any of the Redskins fans who want to come here and crow. Stand in our shadow and shiver from the cold.

Archived