Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Turbo Hatch

InsaneBoost

Well, dropped the car off at the shop, thought my bro was coming to pick me up in the 4 door silver integra I showed you all, instead he shows up with a green hatchback, B16 motor, I believe my brother said it was a T3/T4 T71, but I could be mistaken, it was nice, to bad it takes till 9,000 to spool up.

Video (He missed 4th):

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tsHmDq0Zeb0

img0010lq8.jpg

img0011ve5.jpg

img0007ja9.jpg

img0008pz3.jpg

img0009ft6.jpg

Cute enough to destory those V8's :D

overall net value... for as much VALUE they put into that car.. all you need is a small bolton to burn that rice car again.

I used to love that little 'scene'

but now i just stick w/ my 08 legacy gt and call it a day. tuning it will just let u hit that speed limit FASTER and waste far more gas.

besides street racing is for ***** holes. my cousin died street racing

overall net value... for as much VALUE they put into that car.. all you need is a small bolton to burn that rice car again.

I used to love that little 'scene'

besides street racing is for ***** holes. my cousin died street racing

So your cousins an ******* too I presume

Also, what makes you think we spent more money putting stuff into the car than its worth?

Some of us do now how to work on cars, and do work at shops where we get discounts.

I guarantee you well beat half those badass V8's out there.

So your cousins an ******* too I presume

Also, what makes you think we spent more money putting stuff into the car than its worth?

Some of us do now how to work on cars, and do work at shops where we get discounts.

I guarantee you well beat half those badass V8's out there.

Well I for one am not fond at all of the import/4 banger scene. Street racing isn't really that cool or fun, keep it on the track, then at least you can see what time you are running, plus it's a hella lot safer then on the street.

Just curious, what is the ricey running in the 1/4??? Mine might be able to beat it now and mine fits into the "badass V8" catagory you mention:silly:

Archived