Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Turbo Hatch

InsaneBoost

So your cousins an ******* too I presume

Also, what makes you think we spent more money putting stuff into the car than its worth?

Some of us do now how to work on cars, and do work at shops where we get discounts.

I guarantee you well beat half those badass V8's out there.

Maybe you should re-read my post. I said VALUE.. which is why i put it in caps. and yes, my cousin was an a hole too for doing it.

Thank you come again.

If i saw you on the street driving passed me like that. beware i'd prolly beat u to a bloody pulp if u even came close to hitting me

If i saw you on the street driving passed me like that. beware i'd prolly beat u to a bloody pulp if u even came close to hitting me

Notice how there is nobody around, no homes, no buildings, no schools?

Only thing back there is a fenced of garage place, which is in business, however they were closed that day.

Come on, we might do stupid things to danger our lives, but we don't do it around others.

Kids who have exhuast pipes do that kind of stupid stuff. Have we done stuff on the street before, as roll on's on the highway, yeah we have, which was stupid, but we didn't do it in the middle of the day either.

Have we street raced, yes, but did we do it in neighborhoods, no, we did it back in country roads.

We've done this for awhile man, still stupid yes, but we don't do it around others.

Archived