Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone know where I can find a good picture of the famous superbowl photo...

SkinsFan13

not to sound mean, but you live in rockville. go into any sports memorabilia store that sells framed photos, and it'll be there. a lot of art galleries carry it, they have them here. that picture is one of the easiest to find.

You can get that pic, plus the other 2 from SB XXII and SB XXVI framed or unframed at the Antietam Gallery in Frederick, MD.

They are located in the FSK (Francis Scott Key) Mall on the corner of Rt. 85 and I-270.

http://www.antietamgallery.com/Category.asp?category_id=3

You can get that pic, plus the other 2 from SB XXII and SB XXVI framed or unframed at the Antietam Gallery in Frederick, MD.

They are located in the FSK (Francis Scott Key) Mall on the corner of Rt. 85 and I-270.

Thanks Skinsfan for that link! I have been looking all over the place for some of those pics!

that's 1600 x 1200

to the OP.. if you're going to blow the pic up big you may want to add some blur to the parts of the picture not in focus, not really sure of any other methods, but that would probably help with the background at least

ah.. tinypic scaled it down. I created it with the bigger dimensions.

funny you mention that, because that was exactly the store i had in mind. they have a store in sharpsburg, md, and used to have one in martinsburg, wv. my wife used to work for them.

I have the black and white framed picture 36x24 framed and autographed hanging right over my computer desk.

It is autographed by John Riggins #44 Super Bowl MVP in gold sharpie.

Unfortunately, it says to Vince, and Vince isn't my name.

If your name is Vince, let me know, price just went up. )

;)

The pic your looking for is hard to find. I know the one ... black and white. It was part of a series---one each for each of the 3 Super Bowl wins.

If you google "riggins super bowl" it pops up top left from a site called "www.sportspicsandmore.com", but the site is defunct.

Strangely, can't seem to find that poster available anywhere else, although I've only spent a few minutes looking.

I suspect you'll be able to find one, but it looks like they may be out of print and you'll have to get lucky with a private seller.

It is hard to find. I lifted this off ebay to make a sig for another board. I'd like to find a nice print of it.

riggoXVII.jpg

I have the black and white framed picture 36x24 framed and autographed hanging right over my computer desk.

That sounds awesome - that's a big print. Is it grainy?

It is autographed by John Riggins #44 Super Bowl MVP in gold sharpie.

Unfortunately, it says to Vince, and Vince isn't my name.

If your name is Vince, let me know, price just went up. )

;)

:laugh:

Archived