Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor's hit on Reggie Brown!

'Skins_&_'Stons

I can't believe the lack of any kind of emotion in the playcallers voice. It's like he just watched a routine 3 yard run play or something. That's an awesome hit that you don't see every play and deserves a little extra emotion.

Thanks for the post!

Nice. That was a great play and set the tone.

Does anyone remember Taylor's hit on McNabb late in the 4th quarter in the red zone? That was sick too.

ESPN didn't have many quality replays. I think their only replay function seems to be on touchdowns.

Charles Barkley got more face-time than Redskins replays in that game.

poop> espn

number 21 is a freakin' monster. I hope he blows up Shockey or Plex next week coming down the middle.

Do you remember that hit he had on Plex his sophmore season, the one where he almost killed Sean Springs too? Damn...

It is crazy that Sean Taylor is younger than Laron Landry, really crazy - he was like as young as you can be and get drafted, just like CP - ST21 is gonna be a Skin for a long long time.

Do you remember that hit he had on Plex his sophmore season, the one where he almost killed Sean Springs too? Damn...

It is crazy that Sean Taylor is younger than Laron Landry, really crazy - he was like as young as you can be and get drafted, just like CP - ST21 is gonna be a Skin for a long long time.

hes gonna be a skin if we can resign him..thats the big IF...

but daaaaaamn what a hit..i literally jumped up off my barstool when i watched that..

I can't believe the lack of any kind of emotion in the playcallers voice. It's like he just watched a routine 3 yard run play or something. That's an awesome hit that you don't see every play and deserves a little extra emotion.

Thanks for the post!

It was like that for the Cooley score too. It was such a big play but they acted like it was routine. Booth full of Philly fans. F that. ESPN is a terrible network to watch a game on.

Nice. That was a great play and set the tone.

Does anyone remember Taylor's hit on McNabb late in the 4th quarter in the red zone? That was sick too.

ESPN didn't have many quality replays. I think their only replay function seems to be on touchdowns.

Charles Barkley got more face-time than Redskins replays in that game.

poop> espn

Tell me about it... Sean Taylor just absolutely WRECKED (I don't even know if that is a dangerous enough word) Brown and the reaction was, "Uh... incomplete pass, hit by Taylor... and on to Reid." LOL, ridiculous, oh well, you could tell the fans in Philly knew what just happened... the entire stadium (including Philly fans), "ohhhhhhhhhh!" Thank you for posting the video, this video is beautiful.

Archived