Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Challenge to the Upper Bowl ES Crew - pt.2 Giants

Walking Deadman

I will be at this game, in the lower level, but I will be loud as possible. Expect some Giant fans to be there, we need to make sure their noise level seems irrelevant, that way, they will probably not be quite so loud.

Yell, yell, and yell some more....try to get everyone around you to yell, and yell.

We need to be the best fans in the league....along with our team, people have begun to disrespect us.

Very glad to see this thread. With the team coming of a big emotional win in Philly and the fact that it is a short work week to get up for this game the team may be emotionally and physically drained. For everyone attending the game to give their energy to the team is always a big benefit; and the team may need your energy more than usual in order to win this game. Root them on to victory!

:gaintsuck

Walking Deadman - FYI we will be back in our normal spots again.... We were sittin in my folks club seats the first game...

Cool.

You'll see me at the tailgate anyway, but I'll probably be standing up (or crouching ;) ) a big part of the time when we're on D.

I was on my feet a large chunk of the D time for Miami (and nobody asked/told me to sit down :) ).

Archived