Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please...Get off our bandwagon!

Commander Adama

To all the analysts who are now saying they love the Redskins (Adam Schein, etc.) please jump off our bandwagon and go back to your anti-Redskin bias. We do not need you. We never have. I would have more respect for you all if you kept bashing us. So, please jump off our bandwagon, but don't expect us to slow down when you do.

Please post all the analysts who were talking how crappy we were and are now recanting....

HTTR

who cares if they jump on, what difference does it make? Thats their job! What do u think they did last year with the Saints? All preaseason they said this team will finish last no LBs Wrs, and Brees coming off injury. Then after week two when they beat the falcons, they jumped on.

so it makes no difference if they jump on or off its their job to do so.

What did Adam Schein say?

He went on and on....but in a nut shell he stated he has been wrong about many things so far but not ready to change his predictions still believes the Saints win the div, still not sold on Lions but was wrong about one thing already 2 weeks in......the redskins.....went as far as saying they were a good team.....also luvs Campbell.

Wait, so you want analysts to show love when they are showing hate and then when they show love you want them to show hate... huh?
Never asked them to jump on. Actually I have said, I don't care what they say. I just want a win, period. I just love it when they talk all sorts of crap, so they have to eat crow. And nice try putting words in my mouth. :rolleyes:

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

The bi-polarity of this board is sickening.

Well that's what happens when you have over 80,000 members in a discussion group. You get a wide variety of opinions. I think the "bi-polarity" of this board is what makes it great. Makes for great discussions.

Archived