Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hilarious Joe Theisman Joke from the Onion

Jahbird

Are u serious?? Joey T the player was great...Joey T the announcer was one of the worst in sports

Agreed. I think, if I could pick one "color" guy, it's be Aikman.

Although Jaws has been better on MNF than I expected. I'd heard him on a few preseason games and he was terrible, but on MNF he seemed pretty good.

I even liked him teasing Korny about press-room buffets and such. That kind of teasing made me think of Merrideth and Cosell.

what makes him bad is how he rags on the skins all day

It is kind of funny that some people see him as a homer and some see him as a hater.

For a color guy, Joe had a lot of "I" trouble early on. But, I thought he always tried to tell the truth - if we sucked, he said it. He had plenty of times to say it over the past decade+.

However, he surprised me in 2005. We were 5 and 6 - Joe was picking us to go to the Super Bowl.

Although he is not one of my favorite color guys, the man does have B&G in his blood.

I'll drink one to you Joe. :pint:

:helmet: The Rook

Agreed. I think, if I could pick one "color" guy, it's be Aikman.

Although Jaws has been better on MNF than I expected. I'd heard him on a few preseason games and he was terrible, but on MNF he seemed pretty good.

I even liked him teasing Korny about press-room buffets and such. That kind of teasing made me think of Merrideth and Cosell.

Hate to agree with you about an ex-puke, but true dat. I always thought it would be nice to pair Joe and Troy for a game. Looks like that won't happen.

Archived