Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL coming to Wembley!!

CrazyLikeAFox87

I looked at a number of dolphins sites but they weren't a patch on this one. Any suggestions?

Does this phrase interpret to "not as active" a forum? :D

Have you tried Scout? Looks to be a lot of recent post there. Main page is at

www.scout.com

:cheers:

Thanks. Sorry..I did stop to think if you guys would know what it means! Roughly translated "not a patch" on something means not as good as something!

I'll be travelling down from Liverpool with 3 other NFL fans, one a diehard Giants fan and I think the others are non-commital in their allegiances for this game. One used to be a Redskins fan but has ties to the Carolinas and so adopted the Panthers as well. I think the other was / is a 49ers fan.

Looking forward to seeing the New Wembley and a good game. Hopefully, Miami will play better than last week.

I'll be travelling down from Liverpool with 3 other NFL fans, one a diehard Giants fan and I think the others are non-commital in their allegiances for this game. One used to be a Redskins fan but has ties to the Carolinas and so adopted the Panthers as well. I think the other was / is a 49ers fan.

Looking forward to seeing the New Wembley and a good game. Hopefully, Miami will play better than last week.

Make sure you come to the Green Man before and / or after the game!

Will not be able to come to England for the game but would sure love to be there. I lived in Wembley from 1953 to 1961. My Pub was the Green Man. Is this the same location as the Green Man Hotel? The Pub was about two blocks from Wembley Stadium.

Me and the Wife are staying overnight in the Green Man after the game. Can't wait for the game and I will be cheering on the Dolphins.

I looked at a number of dolphins sites but they weren't a patch on this one. Any suggestions?

There's talk of another Wembley game next year. I know you guys would hate it, but I hope the Skins go! They're still one of the top five most popular teams over here, maybe top three.

Any clue why that is? Maybe because a lot of people come into America via DC?

• 1 month later...
More blatant Giants homerism by the NFL. Two years ago Katrina hits and the NFL says "lets give the Giants another home game." Now they have this game in Wembley and the NFL says, "it would be unfair for the Giants to lose a home game this season, lets make the Dolphins the home team." I cannot believe the corruption and Giants homerism that goes on in the NFL. I'm beginning to think this entire league is rigged.

The Media/NFL love the Giants. Have you listened to Sirius? Talk about a bunch of Giants homers.... I can't even listen to it anymore.

More blatant Giants homerism by the NFL. Two years ago Katrina hits and the NFL says "lets give the Giants another home game." Now they have this game in Wembley and the NFL says, "it would be unfair for the Giants to lose a home game this season, lets make the Dolphins the home team." I cannot believe the corruption and Giants homerism that goes on in the NFL. I'm beginning to think this entire league is rigged.

The Media/NFL love the Giants. Have you listened to Sirius? Talk about a bunch of Giants homers.... I can't even listen to it anymore.

I'll be there! although I've got to wear a suit (corporate BS) -but I'll have my redskin cap on, nothing in their 'dress code' about caps!!!

More to the point I'm staying in London overnight and need to find somewhere shoing the skins game afterwards..... help a brother out with some suggestions?!?

Archived