Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL coming to Wembley!!

CrazyLikeAFox87

kick off is 5pm here.

Raub...you need not worry about losing a home game. Depending on the outcome of this game the nfl is contemplating adding an additional game to compensate for future games being played outside of the USA. I think the owners are going to have a meeting about this at the end of the present season.

kick off is 5pm here.

Raub...you need not worry about losing a home game. Depending on the outcome of this game the nfl is contemplating adding an additional game to compensate for future games being played outside of the USA. I think the owners are going to have a meeting about this at the end of the present season.

Are they testing the waters for NFL teams in Europe or are they just trying to make a few extra bucks?

As you can see, both teams have their bye weeks the following week. Just due to the grind of the season and travel, I think it would make it logistically impossible to have NFL teams in Europe. Heck, an east coast team playing on the west coast, or vice versa, then coming back to the east coast the following week is already at a disadvantage. Imagine what this would create. Difficulty in signing draft picks, FA's, currency exchange, etc. for the Euro teams. Not gonna happen.

I'm sure it's for the few extra exposure bucks and the possibility of maybe adding a few more games in the coming years. Of course, if they added a few more games, best believe those teams would most definitely also have their bye weeks following the trip to Europe.

Are they testing the waters for NFL teams in Europe or are they just trying to make a few extra bucks?

As you can see, both teams have their bye weeks the following week. Just due to the grind of the season and travel, I think it would make it logistically impossible to have NFL teams in Europe. Heck, an east coast team playing on the west coast, or vice versa, then coming back to the east coast the following week is already at a disadvantage. Imagine what this would create. Difficulty in signing draft picks, FA's, currency exchange, etc. for the Euro teams. Not gonna happen.

I'm sure it's for the few extra exposure bucks and the possibility of maybe adding a few more games in the coming years. Of course, if they added a few more games, best believe those teams would most definitely also have their bye weeks following the trip to Europe.

Archived