Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Czaban: Gibbs telling "outrageous lies" on the Shawn Springs situation

E-Dog Night

tryfuhl, may I suggest learning how to use the multi-quote feature? That way you can respond to several people in a thread without having to use a post for each. It makes reading the thread easier, among other things. Thanks.

But but.. my post count :(

j/k, actually didn't recognize the button on here as all of the other forums I've gone to that used it were fully skinned (no pun intended)

thanks

sorry if this has been posted already, but where is Lavar playing right now? How did he do after he left the skins? Maybe it was a good call by JG.

Lavah is a supastah, plays for the Annapolis Greasy Spoons. He's the Strong Side Fish Fry Cook. He'll be in the Toilet Bowl this year for sure. If it gets plugged again.

Basically, Springs is a wimp. His dad has been in bad shape and probably blames some of his problems on his time in the NFL. Springs doesn't want to give 100% all the time because he doesn't want to end up the same way. He has alluded to this in the past.

He's still a great player though. Too bad he's not the type to play through minor injuries. Or maybe he's Glass Joe and can't not get injured, lol. 2004-2005 he was one of the best in the league, maybe he's finally had that injury that causes him to lose a step.

Basically, Springs is a wimp. His dad has been in bad shape and probably blames some of his problems on his time in the NFL. Springs doesn't want to give 100% all the time because he doesn't want to end up the same way. He has alluded to this in the past.

He's still a great player though. Too bad he's not the type to play through minor injuries. Or maybe he's Glass Joe and can't not get injured, lol. 2004-2005 he was one of the best in the league, maybe he's finally had that injury that causes him to lose a step.

I don't know where you get the idea that he's a wimp from this. The coaches have been making the decisions, not him......

Archived