Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thread needs to be deleted Sorry.

BMahoney

NNT...

The funniest part is the "I checked and didn't see it posted." It's like the third one down.

NNT... not to be mean, just b/c the post is so dang funny.

ok... now i'm really laughing because Onedrop is asking for a link and source. I mean c'mon guys... its at the very top of the first page with links and sources galore! too funny

NNT...

The funniest part is the "I checked and didn't see it posted." It's like the third one down.

NNT... not to be mean, just b/c the post is so dang funny.

If you would look a little further you would have seen that the OP of both threads is at the exact same minute, I know its a crazy notion but do you think he might have created the post about 10 seconds before me, so I never would have been able to see it? Anyways I saw the other thread is has more posts sorry Mods you can just delete this one. And skins fan thanks for the comical post, it truly has made all of us have a good laugh.

If you would look a little further you would have seen that the OP of both threads is at the exact same minute, I know its a crazy notion but do you think he might have created the post about 10 seconds before me, so I never would have been able to see it? Anyways I saw the other thread is has more posts sorry Mods you can just delete this one. And skins fan thanks for the comical post, it truly has made all of us have a good laugh.

they were 30 mins off! this is getting even funnier...

please don't delete this thread as i want to hear more comments!

If you would look a little further you would have seen that the OP of both threads is at the exact same minute, I know its a crazy notion but do you think he might have created the post about 10 seconds before me, And skins fan thanks for the comical post, it truly has made all of us have a good laugh.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That it did.

Archived