Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Loud and Proud this weekend at FedEx.

crank

A couple of years ago we were called bush league for making too much noise at FedEx field. We need to keep making that noise. What is everyones favorite way to be loud and proud? One way I have used in the past is taking an empty beer bottle and putting coins inside. Nice and loud when you shake it. What other ideas are out there so every one can be loud this weekend.

If there's an empty seat around I'll slam it open and shut repeatedly. I can make some noise all by myself though.

At the Steelers preseason game I lost my voice and bruised up my own hands from clapping too hard.

That's no exaggeration.

I'm with you 53. I didn't get my voice back until the Ravens' game; where I promptly lost it again. :D

If there's an empty seat around I'll slam it open and shut repeatedly. I can make some noise all by myself though.

At the Steelers preseason game I lost my voice and bruised up my own hands from clapping too hard.

That's no exaggeration.

I keep Halls in my car to cool my throught on the way home. I had to stop wearing a watch because of the bruises it made.

Easy, you dont need any sort of contraption to make lots of noise, you just need to make sure you know its game time. Pummel about 12-18 beers in parking lot, couple shots, and scream your lungs out the entire game (even during halftime if you are so inclined). Its really the only way to go :laugh: :cheers:

We were called Bush League?

For whatever reason George Solomon took the fans to task in his column in the Post for contributing to the consecutive false starts by the Bears in the 2005 season opener. I always thought it was the fans job to make noise when the opposing teams offense is on the field, but apparently Solomon thought the fans are supposed to behave as if they're at a tennis match.

We need to keep making that noise. What is everyones favorite way to be loud and proud? One way I have used in the past is taking an empty beer bottle and putting coins inside.

I usually just make as much noise as I can by yelling until they get a false start. I also start the D! FENSE! Chant! and stomp with it. I have to try that thing with the coins, Im gonna get it ready right now matter of fact.:point2sky

Archived