Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bufford's updated Poll

@DCGoldPants

Bufford,

This may be the Greatest Off Season thread since my infamous "The List" thread.

If it's just for one steamy meaningless night of lust, I think I'm putting on the condoms and going after Shakira, though Buffy is definitely hotter. Natalie is probably the only one I wouldn't want to kick out the next day (I could hang w/ her forever if I were a single guy - beauty and brains).

Kudos for the very eclectic choices provided by Bufford.

After way too much thought, this is my breakdown:

J-Lo:

She is sexy but she is also very whiney. She comes off as stuck up and not very down to earth. She would probably require hours of oral without any payback. I hate selfish chicks.

Thumbs down.

Portman

Smart, sexy, with a great NATURAL look. She would look great the next day even after being disgraced by me the night before. I can't say the same about the rest of these girls. They are all young but some have more miles on them then others. Don't underestimate the importance of the way a chick looks the next morning. Anyone can look great after a case of Heineken.

Thumbs way up

Shakira

Ahhh Latino women. They will do ANYTHING to please their man. I mean anything. She is more sexy than beautiful. She also has the best hair out of all of them. That is a very underrated feature and I certainly would like to find out if the carpet matches the curtains. However, as Dr. Z would say, she belongs in the "Hall of Very Good." Not the Hall of Fame.

Thumbs to the side

Buffy

There are 2 things that cause me to write a girl off instantly. One is bad teeth. The other is a bad nose. Her nose is busted so...

Thumbs way down

Spears

A fine choice. Could never argue with this selection. A buddy of mine once said, "I would eat a mile of her $hit." While I wouldn't go that far, I would certainly be "up" for just about anything. Great, atheletic body. Ditzy in a good way. However, I don't know how much experience she's had. She's only been with that half-a-queer Justin Timberlake. And the only thing he probably taught her is how to dance.

Thumbs Up

The Spice Girls

The possibilities are endless. There are 2 hot ones in the group. And 1 cute one. The one with the fro has a nice body but her face is busted. I think that I would have the 3 of them "doing stuff" to me and the ugly one doing stuff to one of the others. All in the same bed of course !!!

If I don't die of sexually exhaustion the night before, I would probably be the first guy in history who doesn't mind cuddling. Of course it would be with like 3 chicks instead of one. Then I could have the other 2 make me breakfast in bed !!!!!

:laugh:

So in conclusion, I would have to vote for the Spice Girls

I must be in the minority in saying that J Lo is terribly overrated. She has a very average looking face and an unremarkable bod for a sex symbol. The only thing she has going for her is her can, and Shakira has her beat in that department.

Plus, P Diddy's been there. That's nasty.

Archived