Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who Impressed you most?

BlackMagic21

During this preseason who impressed you the most? Give me some names and Ill create a poll and get an official vote.

I could throw out the typical names, Blades, McIntosh and Landry (all D btw)

But hey how about that kicking game? You know those two guys, they could make a huge difference in field position and scoring this year.

LaRon Landry, earning a starting role as a rookie, and showing he deserves it. Rocky McIntosh, proving that hard offseason work can have immediate results. London Fletcher, coming in and leading a defense like the leader he's been his entire career.

Jason Campbell, coming back from a scary moment and having a perfect game.

i'd say marcus mason, except i did expect it from him. so that aside, i guess i would have to say wilson. i mean, starters aside, because i expected that stuff from fletch and landry, but wilson's play made the biggest impact for me. i like his motor.

I think everyone has mentioned all the names that sprung to mind for me. But I'll settle on these three.

Living up to the hype: LaRon Landry

I was down on this pick because I wanted a defensive lineman bad. I had no problem with Landry the player, I just wasn't excited about drafting yet another secondary player with a top 10 pick.

I'm pleased to say that the Skins FO was right in the selection they made and I was wrong. Landry lived up to and even exceeded all expectations. He was a natural from day 1. I still think we need playmakers on the defensive line, but we did get one hell of a player in Landry.

Wow, I can't believe this is the same guy award: Rocky McIntosh

Rocky was unbelievable in the preseason. All over the field. Reading offenses. Sure tackling (okay he did miss one against Baltimore). I can see why Chicago wanted him in the proposed Briggs trade. Thank goodness we got rid of team cancer Dale Lindsey and his pet Warrick Holdman so Rocky finally got his chance to shine.

Who's that award?: Marcus Mason

Local kid who turned out to be our best runningback in the preseason. He looked like a pro runningback, displaying moves and vision that our projected #2 and #3 runners wished they had. I hope the Skins keep this kid. He's earned a spot on the team.

Archived