Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best player on team?

tonyriggins

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Springs was the best player but he can't stay healthy.

Portis was the best for most of 05.

I'd say the guy you can count on being consistently better than anybody else on the team is Samuels. Nobody else is even close yet but maybe Landry can be eventually.

But it depends on what kind of player you are talking about too.

Smoot has proven to be quite the player. He did set up the Love boat thing and he talks all kinds of **** so you know he's a big time player. :D:D:D

I actually agree with this. Springs could be the best corner in the league right now if he could actually play an entire season. The more I think about it, he is better at his position than CP, ST, LL, and CC are at their respective positions. Seriously, if Springs had 5-6 healthy seasons back to back to back (you know where I'm going), he'd be in the class of Deion, and possibly better given his tackling skills. :2cents:

My vote goes to Santana Moss. when he is healthy he is a difference maker - opponents HAVE to respect his deep threat and double him which opens up the middle and underneath for Cooley and creates running room for Portis/Betts.

On D I would say Washington NOT Taylor. Taylor has the POTENTIAL to be the best defensive player in the NFL but lets be honest he has only played to that level in bursts. He has to do it consistently before I start crowning him. That said Taylor and Landry could well be the best safties in football by the end of this year.

Archived