Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Postgame Live just TOO slanted

ThePreciating

Did anyone else watch Redskins postgame live on Comcast?

It is SO bland that it's painful to watch.

Listen, I know that BMitch and Czabe made comments that didn't fly some of the time. Still, it's SO homer-y right now that I can't tell if I'm getting BS or honesty.

The show needs at least ONE negative nancy to keep it fair and balanced. I don't want people to trash us, but I do want people to criticize us! We are not above reproach, and we WERE 5-11 last season!

Anyone else with me here? We don't need to be spoon fed, we're Skins fans, we can take it!!!

I disagree...it's a welcome contrast to the local print media, which is slanted far too much the other direction.

I'll take bland over Czaban/BMitch obnoxious idiocy any day of the week.

I agree the current show could be better though. The old Redskins Magazine show was the best.

Listen, I know that BMitch and Czabe made comments that didn't fly some of the time. Still, it's SO homer-y right now that I can't tell if I'm getting BS or honesty.

The show needs at least ONE negative nancy to keep it fair and balanced. I don't want people to trash us, but I do want people to criticize us! We are not above reproach, and we WERE 5-11 last season!

Anyone else with me here? We don't need to be spoon fed, we're Skins fans, we can take it!!!

I noticed the same thing yesterday and I agree with you wholeheartedly, the show seemed so boring. That show needs a devil's advocate that will be forced to eat crow later on. You know Chick Hernandez and Ray Brown are not going to say anything negative. I saw B Mitch on channel 9 but what happened to Czabe?

Why do you need a negative nancy? How about just get people who are fair and balanced like Ray Brown. Don't need homers either.

Ray Brown isn't fair and balanced, and most of the Redskins were his former teammates. I wouldn't even ASK him to be fair and balanced. He has loyalty to his teammates, as he should.

Chick Hernandez, Ray Brown, and Steve Czaban would be fine. You don't need a "negative nancy" but you certainly need a devil's advocate. That's a position no one seems willing to take on the show right now.

The coverage was OK. I do like Czabe and Mitchell during the season. They have a good insight IMO. While I don't agree with everything they say, it is good to have different insight. Czabe and Mitchell are not always right, but neither are the redskins media people either (Larry Michael, etc. etc.).

I got tired of the non-stop negatives from a "local" post-game show even if we won the game :rolleyes: .

If I wanted to hear the garbage that they were spouting I could log onto cowboyzone or a Ravens site to get the same analysis.

So, I quit watching and I'm happier for it win or lose.

Nice to hear that BMitch and Czabe are saying nice things about the Skins since they pretty much trash them on their radio shows most of the time.

EDIT: They're not on the show per above posts.....no wonder you're hearing nice things about the Skins.

As much as people cry about Mitchell and Czabe, they made that show. Ray Brown is a great guy but the show now seems almost as bland as Glenn Harris on Channell 8 now :doh: I pray that this is just for the pre season and at least one of the two will be back come September 9th.

Steve Czaban sucks my a**, and i wouldn't mind either of them if they had the balls to say some of the crap they say behind the protection of a camera in front of some of the guys they talk s*** about.

Just once, id love to see Brett Haber say "hey Clinton, can you give us a sec, Brian Mitchell wants to tell you how soft you are, and that you have no heart", "hey Jon Jansen, B Mitch thinks your overrated and a liability, he'd like to tell you to your face". B Mitch is a chlidish prick, and if he had only decided to let his fiasco be water under the bridge, he probably could have kept his own damn show in the morning as opposed to playing third fiddle to SSSHMMMMOkin Al Koken and JT. I know im a hell of a lot happier listening to Doc Walker anyways, so as far as im concerned F* B Mitchell.

Everybody on this site knows BMitch is still pissed about the way he left town and Czaban while he may be funny at times, when it comes to knocking area teams, he takes the icing on the cake. He must still be fuming from when Gibbs handed him his a** a few years back. It was also fun listening to Jim Bowden do the same thing this week.

As for the love fest on CSN, i want to hear the good, it helps get you hyped about the season. If you want to hear some negative nancy's they've got em on everyday from 5-630 on WPLive. You can hear Daly, La Canfora, Wang, Maske and Chic Hernandez bash the team relentlessly.

As for praying to see either of those pricks back on TV, no thanks, i will be praying against your prayer. At least i think we can agree on one thing, you and I will be praying for a successful year that shuts everybody up accross the land!

:2cents:

If you are watching post-game for entertainment...Sure bring in the shock jock and Mr.Say what I think.

I watch to learn what's going on and to get some insight into how NFL football is played and what goes on behind the scenes.

Ray brown DOES NOT entertain me...That is for damn sure. But he tells me alot about what goes on at Redskins park and on the field.

He brought up how ST would gain alot from tutoring LL. That seems obvious, but I hadn't considered it. It was a damn good point.

Not entertaining but insightful.

That's my .07 cents

If you are watching post-game for entertainment...Sure bring in the shock jock and Mr.Say what I think.

I watch to learn what's going on and to get some insight into how NFL football is played and what goes on behind the scenes.

Ray brown DOES NOT entertain me...That is for damn sure. But he tells me alot about what goes on at Redskins park and on the field.

He brought up how ST would gain alot from tutoring LL. That seems obvious, but I hadn't considered it. It was a damn good point.

Not entertaining but insightful.

That's my .07 cents

:applause: :applause: :applause:

If you want a constant negative nancy, go read the Times or the Post. That's your contrast right there.

hell, you don't have to go any further than ES.

"It's like saying sunny and 75 is boring. I'd still like a few tornados or eartquakes once in a while"

Steve Czaban sucks my a**, and i wouldn't mind either of them if they had the balls to say some of the crap they say behind the protection of a camera in front of some of the guys they talk s*** about.

Are you kidding me? Did you not see Czaban get a one-game suspension for having the BALLS to ask Brunell if he thought he was washed up and they needed to start the kid? Czabe might be a jerk sometimes, but don't expect insight if everyone on the show agrees.

I miss the Redskins Report Cards and all that stuff. I'm really hoping Comcast gets its act in gear for the regular season.

Just once, id love to see Brett Haber say "hey Clinton, can you give us a sec, Brian Mitchell wants to tell you how soft you are, and that you have no heart", "hey Jon Jansen, B Mitch thinks your overrated and a liability, he'd like to tell you to your face". B Mitch is a chlidish prick, and if he had only decided to let his fiasco be water under the bridge, he probably could have kept his own damn show in the morning as opposed to playing third fiddle to SSSHMMMMOkin Al Koken and JT. I know im a hell of a lot happier listening to Doc Walker anyways, so as far as im concerned F* B Mitchell.

Everybody on this site knows BMitch is still pissed about the way he left town and Czaban while he may be funny at times, when it comes to knocking area teams, he takes the icing on the cake. He must still be fuming from when Gibbs handed him his a** a few years back. It was also fun listening to Jim Bowden do the same thing this week.

As for the love fest on CSN, i want to hear the good, it helps get you hyped about the season. If you want to hear some negative nancy's they've got em on everyday from 5-630 on WPLive. You can hear Daly, La Canfora, Wang, Maske and Chic Hernandez bash the team relentlessly.

As for praying to see either of those pricks back on TV, no thanks, i will be praying against your prayer. At least i think we can agree on one thing, you and I will be praying for a successful year that shuts everybody up accross the land!

:2cents:

Are you joking about B mitch? He knows the players hear what he says and maybe its what they need to hear sometimes. The media in D.C. is so soft on this team it is crazy and some people get up in arms when they hear somthing negative:doh: Guess what LOSING is negative and the Redskins have a coulture of losing right now you can ignore it if you like and hope for offseasons like last, where every media outlet praises the skins after one avereage year that felt like a superbowl year to us fans and the team lets it get to there heads and come back and go 5-11. When Portis picked his game up Mitchell apoligized and gave him his due. He does go overboard everyonce in awhile but I would be willing to bet its because he gets such a rise out of all the people who want to hear people like Larry Michael tell it like it is :rolleyes:

I love having guys like czabe and Mitch in the media because most of the Redskins superstarts are pre madonnas that play better with a healthy chip on their shoulder.

Are you kidding me? Did you not see Czaban get a one-game suspension for having the BALLS to ask Brunell if he thought he was washed up and they needed to start the kid? Czabe might be a jerk sometimes, but don't expect insight if everyone on the show agrees..

yeah real brave, he was in the studio, Brunell miles away :thumbsup:

and BTW Czabes never goes to Redskin Park either

Yes they are incredibly boring this year.

Hopefully things will pick up for the regular season.

I like how Comcast has some players on Monday Night Live. Jansen is typically the hose with a bunch of other dudes.

last year it got unbarrable to watch

Czabes is such a putz

Bubba, first off, I respect your opinions a lot.

But come on man, it was the GAMES that were unbearable to watch. Czaban was right a lot of those times that he was being putzy. Maybe he could have been nicer about it, but at least he kept it real...at least more so than Chick and Ray. I think BMitch was more anti-Skins that Czabe was.

Why do you need a negative nancy? How about just get people who are fair and balanced like Ray Brown. Don't need homers either.

I do believe he meant a person with a critical/analytic frame of mind.

there is tone (what most are objecting to)....and there is content....what most don't seem to care about!

Ray Brown isn't fair and balanced, and most of the Redskins were his former teammates. I wouldn't even ASK him to be fair and balanced. He has loyalty to his teammates, as he should.

We could have Ray take lessons from Tiki.

Archived