Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ROLL CALL: Who's going to Tampa 11/25?

Larry Brown #43

My buddy and I decided today we're going to fly down to Tampa for the Skins game on Nov. 25. Already booked the flight and hotel. I'm so pumped...I've seen the Skins on the road once before (at Carolina), but that wasn't too far away, and the place was loaded with Skins fans. This'll be my first time FLYING to a Skins game. Who else plans to be there?? Anyone who has been to the Bucs' stadium for a game...anything I should know about?

Hey see ya there, it is a great time and we definately represent. There are pictures on here from last year. We flew banners and flags all over on MLK. The Extreme Tailgate party which someone probably has already mentioned in this thread is at Al Lopez park accross MLK from the staduim.

Hope to see you there and yes there are many Redskin Fan down here. I will be going and I will bring my autographed Larry Brown photo to show you.

Can't wait for this year. Every year the tailgate at Al Lopez park gets bigger and bigger. We take over the south/western side of the park.

I've already got my tickets and so does Gibbsisoursavior. By the way, Gibbsisoursavior owns and operates a sports bar in St. Petersburg Beach. He is working on a deal to have an event hosted by the Hogettes on Saturday before the game. I will keep all posted and will start a thread the week before the game for this event. The Hogettes already have stated that they would be delighted to join the tailgate for a while at Al Lopez park as well! :cheers:

That sounds increble and I will be looking for that info, I really enjoyed meeting everyone and can't really wait for this year. BTW the Bucs are sucking and I don't think this year is going to be all Buc Happy down here.

Hey see ya there, it is a great time and we definately represent. There are pictures on here from last year. We flew banners and flags all over on MLK. The Extreme Tailgate party which someone probably has already mentioned in this thread is at Al Lopez park accross MLK from the staduim.

Hope to see you there and yes there are many Redskin Fan down here. I will be going and I will bring my autographed Larry Brown photo to show you.

Awesome! Can't wait. This trip is gonna be ridiculous. We'll be down there Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

As always, the Florida Skins fans contingent will represent and host the Redskins nation in style!!

All are invited and Al Lopez Park is the place to be before the game.

Hey Monkart, I brought a pony keg the first tailgate and wasted it. After the last two games, I may just try it again. Looks like we may be able to drain one this time!!!

I bought 6 tickets on ticketmaster at face value about two weeks ago. Section 245. Hope to see some of the guys that went to N.O. last year- we had a blast.

I am in Sec. 245 row one with my buddy and we will be ready to throw down in Fed Ex South!!!! Stop bye and say what's while you walk to your row.

HAIL

Hey Monkart, I brought a pony keg the first tailgate and wasted it. After the last two games, I may just try it again. Looks like we may be able to drain one this time!!!

:laugh: :laugh: I think if the Hogettes show up, and the crowd they'll help draw, that you may be dragging an empty keg home this time.

Ive been to the last three so I expect to also make the 4th Tampa road game in a row. Each time I went, there were more and more Skins fans. The first time, I was pretty much alone by the pirate ships. The second time, there was a whole block of Redskins fans around the visiting team tunnel just to my right and we all gathered there to celebrate our first playoff win with the players. The third time, we pretty much owned the place. When I started up "Hail to the Redskins", hundreds of people joined me.

Basically it all comes down to how good or bad the Bucs are doing. If they suck again this year, there will be plenty of seats available for another Redskins invasion like last year.

:cheers:

The only thing you may have to watch out for is that they will be selling liquor there this year so the angry drunks will be a bit more dangerous.

Ive been to the last three so I expect to also make the 4th Tampa road game in a row. Each time I went, there were more and more Skins fans. The first time, I was pretty much alone by the pirate ships. The second time, there was a whole block of Redskins fans around the visiting team tunnel just to my right and we all gathered there to celebrate our first playoff win with the players. The third time, we pretty much owned the place. When I started up "Hail to the Redskins", hundreds of people joined me.

Basically it all comes down to how good or bad the Bucs are doing. If they suck again this year, there will be plenty of seats available for another Redskins invasion like last year.

:cheers:

The only thing you may have to watch out for is that they will be selling liquor there this year so the angry drunks will be a bit more dangerous.[/quote

*tampa city council just voted to ban liquor sales to the fans outside luxury seating.tampa fans+florida sun+hard liquor=slammer!

• 3 weeks later...

I will be there again. Congratulations.

The stadium is great....the fans are nice....the city is fun.....and the chicks in the stands are just the hottest in the nfl.

I know Miami is always voted as having the best looking fans......but lordy Tampa gives them a run for their money.

You will love it.

Archived