Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Latest WP hatchet job (Re: Salave'a--another mod edited title)

Dirk Diggler

anyone else tired of ancient threads bring brought back up... and if you it is going to be brought back up instead of dumping it just start a new thread. I dont want to have to read all this old posts trying to figure out why in the heck this is being talked about now only to find a date on the post to figure out i just wasted my time.

anyone else tired of ancient threads bring brought back up... and if you it is going to be brought back up instead of dumping it just start a new thread. I dont want to have to read all this old posts trying to figure out why in the heck this is being talked about now only to find a date on the post to figure out i just wasted my time.

My sentiments exactly.

The Post has been doing a much better job lately and I really think the whole Sean Taylor tragedy has fixed a few bridges.

The bottom line is when the Post started covering the Ravens as a home team it pissed off the Skins and Snyder. The Skins discussed it with the Post and were told to pound sand. The Skins responded by canceling about fifty season tickets the post has had for employees for like two decades... Since then the Post and Skins have been feuding and tweaking each others noses as much as they can without it boubling to the surface.

Big Joe was a great player who earned his money when playing for the skins. Nobody earns future paychecks in this league. Not Sonny, Not Sam, Not Dexter, and saddly not Big Joe.

Sorry to see him go, but its the nature of the business, and if Joe Gibbs and Greg Williams don't make these hard dicissions which they get paid a lot of money to make, They'll be gone too cause not even coaches have a credit account in this league.

Archived