Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yeeeeeehhhh Doggie

ljer

Originally posted by MikeB

Personally, I think the worse team won and has all but assured the Eagles make the SB.

Thanks! :D

Tough game to lose, especially after a big lead. However, both of those teams showed major flaws throughout the game. Either one would have lost in the second round, IMO.

Originally posted by Blazers21

Thanks! :D

Tough game to lose, especially after a big lead. However, both of those teams showed major flaws throughout the game. Either one would have lost in the second round, IMO.

Ah well. The Eagles are flawed too. Vick and the G-men are the best shot to knock off the Eagles, that's all. That isn't to say the Eagles are a shoe-in, but certainly not playing the G-men helps them tremendously. But if SF plays like they did in the 2nd half, they will be a force.

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

I just want an Eagles, Tampa Bay, and 49ers loss before the Super Bowl. Hate those 3 teams with a passion. Never cared much for ATL still dont but it would be nice to see Mr. Vick in the big show :cheers:

Originally posted by Blazers21

Aren't the Eagles NFC East as well? So I guess this board will be an Eagles lovefest this week. :rolleyes:

Only thing better than a Giants loss is an Eagles win.

I would root for them if I didn't live in the middle of their mindless, obnoxious fan base.

And you guys can chill already it's a freaking joke...

The Eagles are flawed too.

Agreed. However I think they are the least flawed of the remaining NFC teams. They are certainly more complete than one man show Atlanta, little or no defense SF and no offense TB. McNabb's effectiveness remains to be seen.

I have never rooted for another NFC East team in any game, sorry, never will, hate them all with a passion.

Me and you both.

How can I hate them all season, and then flip a switch and root for them in the playoffs???

Sorry, ain't gonna happen.

I would root for them if I didn't live in the middle of their mindless, obnoxious fan base.

You've just described living in Redskins land as well. It works both ways.

At least this message board remains fairly intelligent. Most of the Eagles boards are toxic.

Originally posted by laurent

Tell me this MikeB, if the Giants are such a good team just how the fsck do they blow a 21 Point lead?

Why should I tell you that? I never said anything of the sort. Certainly the Giants where the BEST shot at knocking off the Eagles though. That's what I was rooting for.

I am going for Tampa Bay or Atlanta...mainly because out here we don't have many of fans from either of those teams so I won't have to hear jaw japping from hordes of people. Also, it will be the first MAJOR thing those franchises have done so I won't care as much.

Horaay that the Giants lost. I really dont believe that anybody can beat the Falcons. THeir defense isnt great, but its playing inspired ball and is doing what it has to to create turnovers. I am loving the playoffs right now cause all the teams that I want to win are winning. THese were two great games today.

Archived