Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ouch!

SwankGator

brave, i sure hope so. watching the replay last night, it looked like he could have blown every tendon in the knee. a big downer, considering i was cheering the stop like a madman at first. i'm also suprised that it doesn't happen more often with players tackling by taking out the legs.

That was the best football game I've seen all year at any level. Both teams played with heart and determination. Miami seemd shocked at first that they Ohio State was not going to roll over for them but later recoverd their composure and fought back. That injury was a heart breaker. McGahee was having a good game and his loss may have been the difference for Miami in the end. Best wishes to him for a speedy and full recovery.

BTW Ohio State won this game in the first half with a great gameplan. Miami kept trying to make the big plays and OS was ready for it. Miami didn't seem to adjust and shorten up their expectations or passes untill the third quarter. Once they did, they were able to protect Dorsey better and get some consistency going. Hats off to Ohio State for a great gameplan and inspired play. They deserved to win. :cheers:

Atleast heis only a sophmore. Typically people coming back from ACL tears aren't the saem for over a year. Atleast this way he can have up to two years to repair his draft stock. Oy, you hate to see that happen to anybody.

Poor guy. He went from the top of the world (Heisman candidate, sure-fire first rounder, fast cars, faster women, loads of cash) to the bottom in one play.

I hope he makes it back, but the odds are stacked against him. For every feel-good story about a player who comes back from a serious knee injury, there are 20 others who don't.

Archived