Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mike and Mike just said........

CAMPBELL2MOSS4SIX

I say that every year in here. But if anyone takes these 2 seriously, just listen to their Stone Cold Lead Pipe Locks each week. They aren't very good at picking. One's a metrosexual and the other is a fat lump who's brother had a better career than him.

i couldnt have said it better myself. fat lump. too good my friend..:cheers:

I saw this on ESPN 2 this morning, and I for am just disgusted by their comments. Neither of those two guys has a clue what they are talking about. I just pray to God that this team comes out and kills everyone we play, and makes them all look like the idiots that they are.

come on fans, why would you believe anything golic says about the skins. he hates the skins, in stint with the eagles, he was abused by our hogs. he cant forget that. the guy filling in for greenie, is about a 4th string replacement. he knew nothing about sports in general. wrong duo to be evaluating the skins. it doesnt matter, we all know, and hope it will be a good year. i see big steps taken to improve the defense, first team, and depth. the offense, really concerned. off line needs a lot of help, rb, not to sure portis will ever get over all the little injuries. jason has the talent, but, he is not surrounded by solid support. also, playing, in the nfc east, is not as big a deal as in the past. the eagles are counting on a damaged mcnabb, and few receivers on offense. the giants lost tiki barber, a offensive lineman, and strahan holdingout. no up grade at receiver. dallas, is dallas, who knows what Romo sits to pee will do for a whole season. offensive line is like the skins. rb is real good, defense is solid.

Is it just me, or does Mike Greenberg take forever to get to the point of his story? The guy is a human run on sentence. I can only take him for a ew minutes and by the 16th comma, I'm screaming "Just get to the effin point already". Golic knows he talks too long. He starts shuffling his papers, fooing with the computer screen and shaking his head.

Archived