Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYP: Prankster Has Jeremy in Rage

RIDETHEWALRUS

Whoops, sorry.

But still, can Redskin fans be more stupid? Cry baby HOF?

Nice call bud, "Especially a Giants fan". Gee, stereotype people much? Please, can I stereotype Redskin fans next? Pretty please?

Why ask permission for something you've already done? Stupid Giants fans... :silly:

You mean like this?Take your stupidity elsewhere.

I could elaborate on it the Redskins stereotype if you wanted me too. Really, it takes a lot more than just being stupid to being a Skins fan. You gotta believe everything you media tells you, blindly follow whatever ownership or coaches tell the media and the fans, believe one thing when everyone else knows the opposite is true and then later accept everyone else's stand for being right..

The list goes on and on.

This whole thing with Shockey is so overblown. Now he was probably pissed but the way Schwartz writes make you assume he's been pissed for days. For all we know, Schwartz went up to Shockey and said "what's with the gay purple hand dude? You really look like a flamer."

For all we know, Shockey doesn't care now. For all we know, Shockey got back at whoever did it and both laughed about it later. For all we know, all is well with Shockey.

I'm not saying Shockey isn't a cry baby at times but we have no idea how Shockey was really feeling. He could have been asked about it and decided it'd be funny to look pissed and say "Dead man walking" and then vow revenge. but cry-baby HoF? Some people, jeez!

For all we know, Shockey is in fact the humanitarian of the year developing a cure for cancer in his basement while dressed in a ballerina costume while wearing a tiara. How likely is it, just about as likely as Shockey not actually throwing a hissy about getting pranked.

I could elaborate on it the Redskins stereotype if you wanted me too. Really, it takes a lot more than just being stupid to being a Skins fan. You gotta believe everything you media tells you, blindly follow whatever ownership or coaches tell the media and the fans, believe one thing when everyone else knows the opposite is true and then later accept everyone else's stand for being right..

The list goes on and on.

Awww, did somebody come to the realization they were stupid? (This is when you raise your hand in humility).

For all we know, Shockey is in fact the humanitarian of the year developing a cure for cancer in his basement while dressed in a ballerina costume while wearing a tiara. How likely is it, just about as likely as Shockey not actually throwing a hissy about getting pranked.

Way to miss the point. I'm saying a look and a 3 word sentance by Shockey might not reflect his true feelings. Probably pissed when it happened but we don't truly feels how he feels now.

If he happened to Ray Lewis and he said it, would he be a crybaby too?

The list goes on and on.

Obviously you don't read 95% of the posts here...

And you're probably right, it's all the grand conspiracy to make Shockey and the Giants look bad. But in actuality, everything is just fine. Shockey is an ideal role-model and teammate and should be nominated for NFL Man of the Year.

BTW -blindly disbelieveing everything that is written negatively about your team is just as "stupid"

Obviously you don't read 95% of the posts here...

And you're probably right, it's all the grand conspiracy to make Shockey and the Giants look bad. But in actuality, everything is just fine. Shockey is an ideal role-model and teammate and should be nominated for NFL Man of the Year.

BTW -blindly disbelieveing everything that is written negatively about your team is just as "stupid"

All I'm saying is it's stupid to think this guy, who puts his heart and soul into this game, is a cry-baby because he got pissed when someone pulled a prank on him. Again, what would you think if this happened to Ray Lewis? If it happened to Santana Moss? If it happened to Tom Brady? Would they all be cry babies too?

I believe some of what the media writes. I don't believe a lot of it because I know they're always looking for a story. Case and point - Giants' locker room. Months before training camp even started and they're talking about how the locker room will be in chaos. Have we heard anyone complaining about it since then or ripping their teammates in the media, like a few of them like to do? Nope.

All I'm saying is it's stupid to think this guy, who puts his heart and soul into this game, is a cry-baby because he got pissed when someone pulled a prank on him. Again, what would you think if this happened to Ray Lewis? If it happened to Santana Moss? If it happened to Tom Brady? Would they all be cry babies too?

Actually it did happen to Sean Taylor, he missed practices b/c of a shaving cream pie to the face from dip**** Lavar Arrington. Never once did he vow revenge or what have you.

I believe some of what the media writes.

Yeah so long as it's positive.

I

Case and point - Giants' locker room. Months before training camp even started and they're talking about how the locker room will be in chaos. Have we heard anyone complaining about it since then or ripping their teammates in the media, like a few of them like to do? Nope.

AS far as you know...

Actually it did happen to Sean Taylor, he missed practices b/c of a shaving cream pie to the face from dip**** Lavar Arrington. Never once did he vow revenge or what have you.

And how do we know the revenge comment was not one of jest? How do we know he wasn't smiling and laughing while he said it?

Yeah so long as it's positive.

Please, I disbelieve most of that the most. Anything put out by Giants.com I doubt and I don't think there's much positive media coverage of the Giants these days.

AS far as you know...

Oh really, someone has come out to the media and said the locker room is in complete chaos?

Do show me.

And how do we know the revenge comment was not one of jest? How do we know he wasn't smiling and laughing while he said it?

B/c that's what the article said. He was pissed. Or are they lying?

Oh really, someone has come out to the media and said the locker room is in complete chaos?

Do show me.

Even if I did, what's the point? It would clearly be a case of the media going after a story. Make up your mind!

I believe some of what the media writes. I don't believe a lot of it because I know they're always looking for a story. Case and point - Giants' locker room. Months before training camp even started and they're talking about how the locker room will be in chaos. Have we heard anyone complaining about it since then or ripping their teammates in the media, like a few of them like to do? Nope.

Shockey does have a history of complaining and overreacting, I think as a Giants fan you would have had enough Shockey's complaining

B/c that's what the article said. He was pissed. Or are they lying?

Probably not but was he pissed when he was signing autographs or just when it happened?

Even if I did, what's the point? It would clearly be a case of the media going after a story. Make up your mind!

Please, if a player came out to the media and said "There really is a lot of problems in here. It's a pretty divided clubhouse and we need a true leader," I don't think I could spin that one.

So, again, who has come out to the media and complained? Not even an unnamed player?

Thats a great prank almost as good as the Icy Hot in the Jock strap

Still one of the best scenes from Revenge of the Nerds

someone did that to one of the guys on my football team... its just mean!!

But seein someone run around like they have fireants in their pants can be comical, but you cant help but feel bad for the guy

Probably not but was he pissed when he was signing autographs or just when it happened?

When he was signing autographs...but they're probably lying.

Please, if a player came out to the media and said "There really is a lot of problems in here. It's a pretty divided clubhouse and we need a true leader," I don't think I could spin that one.

Yes you would. You blamed everything on Tiki.

So, again, who has come out to the media and complained? Not even an unnamed player?

You mean other than Tiki and Strahan?

Wow, I'm surprised at how humorless a lot of you guys are. I understand the need to rag on a player you can't stand, but jeez, there has to be limits, right? I'd also like to point out that the NY Post is known for sensational headlines, and I'd also like to point out another obvious, that these headlines are handled by the editor, and not the beat reporter. So while you have this screaming headline, I think the article is pretty tongue in cheek, or do you actually believe Jeremy Shockey is looking to murder someone?

Laron Landry got shot in the nuts, close-range, by a fellow teammate. He didn't complain, nor did he "look" for the culprit, nor did he rat that player out. Purple nuts is a lot more serious than a purple hand. Shockey has a history of being tempramental on AND off the field. I instantly recall helmet throwing, crying when he was hazed as a rookie, and the play where he cried to the ref instead of wrapping up Marshall who just picked the ball off in front of him.

Tiki's gone. He can't destroy the clubhouse this year. But nice try.

You mean other than Tiki and Strahan?

Tiki was the whole source of the clubhouse issue! And what's Strahan said lately about the clubhouse situation, huh? After you're done with that one, tell me one, JUST ONE, Giants' player that has recently come out to the media and complained.

Wow, I'm surprised at how humorless a lot of you guys are. I understand the need to rag on a player you can't stand, but jeez, there has to be limits, right? I'd also like to point out that the NY Post is known for sensational headlines, and I'd also like to point out another obvious, that these headlines are handled by the editor, and not the beat reporter. So while you have this screaming headline, I think the article is pretty tongue in cheek, or do you actually believe Jeremy Shockey is looking to murder someone?

No, I believe he is overreacting and can't take a joke. Shockey has been an emotional player in the NFL, and he has a history of letting his anger get the better of him. And people call us Redskin fans homers. I don't know how you can honestly deny Shockey isn't overreacting to the situation. Dude, just because you're a Giants fan, doesn't mean admitting Shockey is overreacting makes you less of a fan. You and InTikiItrust are almost as bad with this as the Cowboy fan was who tried to defend Michael Irvin cutting a fellow player's throat with scissors because he cut in line.

Tiki's gone. He can't destroy the clubhouse this year. But nice try.

Tiki was the whole source of the clubhouse issue! And what's Strahan said lately about the clubhouse situation, huh? After you're done with that one, tell me one, JUST ONE, Giants' player that has recently come out to the media and complained.

Yeah, Strahan sitting out and mulling retirement has nothing to do with his dissatisfaction with the Giants.

The Giants have had players complaining every year under Coughlin, including Strahan, Tiki, and Shockey. Fining your players for being on time to a meeting isn't going to build a happy and positive clubhouse. Magically that will all change now that Tiki is gone? I don't know whether the fact you are dumping all the problems on Tiki, while simultaneously donning his name and putting your trust in him, is ironic or hypocritical. Probably it's both.

Tiki was the whole source of the clubhouse issue!

So the next player that says anything is going to be "the whole source of the problem?"

And you don't have to say anything to be a problem in the clubhouse. Strahans actions are indicitive of a locker room that does not respect their coach. And Shockey has come out, in the media, and disrespected his coach: "We were outcoached, and you can print that!"

Archived