Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HD Cables worth it?

FunBunch7

Monster cables are all hype. They aren't even that good. If you have a good enough audio or video system that cables would make a big difference you are going to want to buy something much better than Monster cables. Monster cables are better than average quality but way overpriced. Monoprice.com cables are just as good in 99% of the applications anyone would use them for and cost a fraction of the price.

Nice assumption chump

So, you spent over $100 on some cables. Why? I guess they work better and they're magic? Because they are the only cables in the world created through a secret process that only they know about, instead of the process every other company on the planet uses.

But I'm the chump?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

At least I know a ****ing when I see it.

I bet you only buy name brand prescriptions too don't you? You know, because they "work better"

Thicker cables are better than thinner ones but $60-$150 for them, is a total ripoff.

That's what she said.

Also the only difference between HDMI and DVI is that HDMI also carries the audio signal. I had tons of Audio cables lying around, so I didn't spring for the HDMI. DVI cables are much cheaper.

Archived