Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If I were a betting man....

XdcdiehardX

I was checking out Bodogs lines on 2007 props and found that the skins line is second only to San Diego for most rushing yards this season. A little respect for our boys?

Note: Our line is the same as Atlanta but i'm not so sure I would bet the farm on them this season.

Arizona Cardinals

60/1

Atlanta Falcons

5/1

Baltimore Ravens

35/1

Buffalo Bills

50/1

Carolina Panthers

40/1

Chicago Bears

50/1

Cincinnati Bengals

50/1

Cleveland Browns

100/1

Dallas Cowboys

18/1

Denver Broncos

15/1

Detroit Lions

45/1

Green Bay Packers

120/1

Houston Texans

100/1

Indianapolis Colts

25/1

Jacksonville Jaguars

7/1

Kansas City Chiefs

25/1

Miami Dolphins

50/1

Minnesota Vikings

12/1

New England Patriots

20/1

New Orleans Saints

15/1

New York Giants

35/1

New York Jets

45/1

Oakland Raiders

110/1

Philadelphia Eagles

30/1

Pittsburgh Steelers

20/1

San Diego Chargers

5/2

San Francisco 49ers

18/1

Seattle Seahawks

25/1

St. Louis Rams

18/1

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

50/1

Tennessee Titans

18/1

Washington Redskins

4/1

skins opened at 6-1 on this prop but moved up once vick started wearing a suit and tie to work... personally I got the skins at 7-1 to win the nfc east and am holding vigil over the regular season wins over/under (currently at 7.5 games), hoping it keeps scooting up as it has been... I figure if campbell looks any where near his offseason hype in the preseason, all value on the skins will be gone...

good luck

I've got $20 on the skins to win the NFC (at 20:1), and $20 (at 50:1) to win the superbowl from when I was passing through Las Vegas a few months back. I guess I am a betting man. But then again, what's $40 compared to seeing your team finally escape futility and start winning?

skins opened at 6-1 on this prop but moved up once vick started wearing a suit and tie to work... personally I got the skins at 7-1 to win the nfc east and am holding vigil over the regular season wins over/under (currently at 7.5 games), hoping it keeps scooting up as it has been... I figure if campbell looks any where near his offseason hype in the preseason, all value on the skins will be gone...

good luck

I like the over on 7.5 games won. Maybe I'm a homer, but I think I feel comfortable with at least 8-8. Good to see us get some respect for rushing expected, the Vegas guys are the definition of unbiased.

Thanks for the post. Reminded me to check my lines. I took the 'Skins early in a couple of categories (jumped the O/U wins line). Agree with bikie on the value. Would love nothing more for it to continue to drop since respect and potential would be two of the main factors.

I have a superstition about not betting on the Skins. Not that I don't have faith in them. It's just that I'm worried about generating bad karma because I'm trying to make money off of them.

I have the same superstition for the 'Skins during the regular season, but for some reason I don't feel the same way when applied to season predictions such as O/U wins. The optimism gets me every time, so here's to this year.

here are the props to make the playoffs... skins at a little bit more than 3-1

Odds to make the playoffs

New England Patriots -700

New York Jets +400

Buffalo Bills +900

Miami Dolphins +800

Baltimore Ravens +130

Cincinnati Bengals +125

Pittsburgh Steelers +200

Cleveland Browns +650

Indianapolis Colts -450

Tennessee Titans +600