Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

my take on practice yesterday

i understand, but being the grown man that he is, he realized his mistakes last season and worked hard in the offseason to correct them. I know we as fans expect the best out of him, especially because of all the money he's getting, but to jump on him because of a dropped pass? I just think we should leave it to coaches, at least at this stage in the game. Now, if 2 months from now the same thing is happening, by all means.......

fair enough. i wasnt yelling at him because im not "that guy" but i wasnt mad that others were. it was definitely funny to hear those two guys riding Los and Blloyd all day though.

hopefully he proves it on the field this year. more catching, less rapping.

i understand, but being the grown man that he is, he realized his mistakes last season and worked hard in the offseason to correct them. I know we as fans expect the best out of him, especially because of all the money he's getting, but to jump on him because of a dropped pass? I just think we should leave it to coaches, at least at this stage in the game. Now, if 2 months from now the same thing is happening, by all means.......

I completely see where you're coming from, and I really hope that he has improved as much as you've said, but he's still only as good as his last game, which, if I recall correctly, he dropped two passes to keep a drive alive that could've tied the game.

That's a lot of commas.

and I really hope that he has improved as much as you've said

Well i mean i can't know for sure how much he has improved. I can only hope that, with the time and effort people say he's been putting in, he has gotten better. Generally that's what happens, but who knows, anything can happen with that guy.

Thanks for the post! I like hearing a fans take on practice.

I agree - the FO has got to lock up Cooley for the future.

Sellers - I like your description of him - while he is a beast, he is also a heck of a nice guy. At the game in my sig. he went out of his way to give my son a glove and sign a football. Seemed very humble. I think I may need to start shopping for a Sellers jersey.

BLC, were the DTs Griffin and Salavea? That's not like them to give up big runs when they're healthy. That really makes me nervous.

I dunno. Couldn't that just mean that our offense is good?

This is why I don't judge by practices. If the offense scores, then the offense didn't score, the defense just sucked.

If the defense makes a play, then the defense didn't make a play, the offense just screwed up.

Blah.

I dunno. Couldn't that just mean that our offense is good?

This is why I don't judge by practices. If the offense scores, then the offense didn't score, the defense just sucked.

If the defense makes a play, then the defense didn't make a play, the offense just screwed up.

Blah.

No. Chris Samuels is out, Todd Wade is playing a new position, and an UNDRAFTED ROOKIE is starting.

BLC, were the DTs Griffin and Salavea? That's not like them to give up big runs when they're healthy. That really makes me nervous.

i didnt see griffin in there, but salavea was definitely in on some of the big plays. our DTs were by far the least impressive unit i saw. i was surprised our ends were getting pressure as well as they were. that #77 chris wilson kid had a good day. whether he repeats that ever again is unknown.

Archived