Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your Sunday Ritual

Ellis

My gameday ritual:

Wake up around 9:30. Take a shower. Get dressed (I wear the exact same clothes every week right down to the socks and boxers). At about 10:30, I leave my condo and get a dozen bagels. Arrive at my brothers (Taylor 36) house by 11:00. Watch the pregames and eat bagels with my brother, sister in law, and niece and nephew. At 12:55 (for 1:00 games) grab a few bears (enough to last me to halftime) and watch the game on a 60' high defention TV.

My gameday ritual:

Wake up around 9:30. Take a shower. Get dressed (I wear the exact same clothes every week right down to the socks and boxers). At about 10:30, I leave my condo and get a dozen bagels. Arrive at my brothers (Taylor 36) house by 11:00. Watch the pregames and eat bagels with my brother, sister in law, and niece and nephew. At 12:55 (for 1:00 games) grab a few bears (enough to last me to halftime) and watch the game on a 60' high defention TV.

You grab Bears?!?!?!?! I sure don't wanna mess with you. :paranoid:

This thread has gotten me more excited for the season than anything else I've read. I wake up at about 10:59, and flip on ESPN for the coverage while I get into gear: White Portis Jersey and the 05 Sideline Cap. From then it's basically waiting it out.

During Skins games I don't do anything except sit on my couch and watch, throwing **** when I get mad, and cheering jubilantly when things are going our way. I'm ****ing loud.

After the game I do everything I was supposed to do over the weekend (homework, writing/practicing music) while watching the 4 PM games and MNF.

Great thread to get hyped for the season!

Wake up at 10:30 and shower. Put on Redskins boxers, shorts, customized authentic jersey and hat. Catch the last bit of SportsCenter and tune into Sunday NFL Countdown until noon when I flip thru CBS/FOX/ESPN pregame coverage. Assume the position on the couch with items to throw when I get mad and not move until 715 when I take a quick break until the Sunday night game.

If I go to the game I leave 4 hrs before kickoff to tailgate!

Wake up...

1) Thank god I'm alive from usually a crazy night before

2) Put on the Authentic ST

3) Maybe drink a beer (hair of the dog)

4) Wait to be picked up for the game...

For away games I hit the store and buy food and then call the friends to come over and watch the game while grillin' (run on sentence?)

The night before make sure I have plenty of homebrew left in the kegerator, if not I better have some bottles left, find the redskins tap handle and put it on the faucet. After homebrewing it is hard drinking BMC (bud, miller, coors).

Sunday wake up do somethings about the house or whatever the wife wants to do. As kickoff approaches the wife leaves me alone to watch the game. From there if friends are coming over they usually arrive an hour or so before kick off and the first pint is poured and food plans are made.

Home Games:

I wake up at about 6 and eat breakfast, take a shower, do my hair, and all that other good stuff. I put on my clothes and head off to the stadium. Once we get to the stadium my mom and I head straight to the player parking lot to meet the other fans and the players til about 11:15 or so. We then proceed to the entrance and head upstairs to get some food, chill, talk, and watch the pre game show they have on. Then at about noon we head on out to our seats where i proceed to get myself pumped by dancing and talking to the lady that takes the food orders in our section (club level). After all that its game time baby!

Away games:

Wake up early, do the running around that i need to do and grab a bite to eat before the game. I drink tea so I can scream at the top of my lungs. Take a seat on the counch and watch the game on our big flat screen HD TV. Gotta love it!

Archived