Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question for Training camp people

BALLz

For those of you fortunate enough to go to camp today and over the weekend, I was curious what you plan on paying the closest attention too. Do you plan on watching Campbell most of the time or maybe you are more interested in seeing how the DL is coming along or how the receivers look. Also if you planning on keying in on a particular unit would you mind if us less fortunate fans ask questions about that particular unit for you to answer later. I could keep track of questions and who might be answering them on here. Just a thought. What do you guys think.

PS: If you think my idea is bad you can just comment on who you plan watching most of practice.

I'll be going for my first time and was wondering what time do most of you guys show up? Also if a mod or anyone has the address to Redskin Park and could post it it would be much appreciated....Thanks in advance!!!

I'm trying to get there by 4:00pm, at the latest.

21300 Redskin Park Drive

Ashburn, VA 20147

Also if a mod or anyone has the address to Redskin Park and could post it it would be much appreciated.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=21300+Redskin+Park+Drive,+ashburn+va&sll=37.533143,-77.433701&sspn=0.389323,0.917358&ie=UTF8&ll=39.026119,-77.445781&spn=0.011919,0.028667&t=h&z=16&om=1

Zoom in on the map/image and you can see the Redskins logo on the astroturf field.

I'm trying to get there by 4:00pm, at the latest.

21300 Redskin Park Drive

Ashburn, VA 20147

Thanks man!!!

that is awesome!!!

Archived